Portrait is done!

MissSkittles

Chameleon Enthusiast
After maybe a week, Rebecca Wang has completed her portrait of Sweet Grumpy. It went much quicker than I expected and I am thrilled with the result! The process was very simple on my end. I emailed Ms Wang several photos of Grumpy in somewhat different poses and let her know what I liked about certain ones. For the most part, I requested that she use her artistic eye to choose background, pose and other details. My requests were for it to look more naturalistic and to include some little bites in the leaves. Within about a day, I received a sketch to approve…or give my feedback to. It was great, so no feedback needed. Within another day or so I received her progress on the background and another day later received what she called, “blocking in”, which is the start of the painting process of setting the base colors and such. Then today I received the completed portrait email. To give you an idea of time, the blocking in progress was last Thursday. The actual portrait still needs some finishing in terms of varnishing and placing a hanger and then it will be mailed to me.
Ms Wang has asked that if I share her art that I use the watermarked copy that she has provided and to also add her social media links if I share on social media. I believe she will be adding Sweet Grumpy to her portfolio, which I think is awesome and wonderful! So, without any further blah blah, here it is!
E23B164A-5F23-4581-8E14-5BC42826CDD1.jpeg

I absolutely love it and am so grateful to have had the opportunity to immortalize my sweet girl. So, for those who voted for my silly little video, once again I give you my gratitude and love. 🥰

https://www.psychedeliczen.com/
Instagram: @rebecca.wang.art
Facebook: @rebeccawangart
Twitter: @rebeccawangart

After maybe a week, Rebecca Wang has completed her portrait of Sweet Grumpy. It went much quicker than I expected and I am thrilled with the result! The process was very simple on my end. I emailed Ms Wang several photos of Grumpy in somewhat different poses and let her know what I liked about certain ones. For the most part, I requested that she use her artistic eye to choose background, pose and other details. My requests were for it to look more naturalistic and to include some little bites in the leaves. Within about a day, I received a sketch to approve…or give my feedback to. It was great, so no feedback needed. Within another day or so I received her progress on the background and another day later received what she called, “blocking in”, which is the start of the painting process of setting the base colors and such. Then today I received the completed portrait email. To give you an idea of time, the blocking in progress was last Thursday. The actual portrait still needs some finishing in terms of varnishing and placing a hanger and then it will be mailed to me.
Ms Wang has asked that if I share her art that I use the watermarked copy that she has provided and to also add her social media links if I share on social media. I believe she will be adding Sweet Grumpy to her portfolio, which I think is awesome and wonderful! So, without any further blah blah, here it is!
View attachment 328130
I absolutely love it and am so grateful to have had the opportunity to immortalize my sweet girl. So, for those who voted for my silly little video, once again I give you my gratitude and love. 🥰

This is an absolutely beautiful photo!! She does great work with such details. Your one lucky cham mom.
Thank you for sharing!!😍🥰

View attachment 328130

OMG, that is gorgeous and such a good likeness!!! She is now immortalized forever and this will be appreciated even more in the years to come.

View attachment 328130

Love the eye especially....

Back
Top Bottom