Panther

skully23

What all should I know about Panther chameleons? (Y barred one..rare I suppose)
I may get one and need to know everything

not to be rude but you should know how to use the search option... there is far to much knowledge for one person to just splurge. GL

If you can afford it, doooo it!!! Pretty much the same care as a veiled except lower basking temps (unless you keep your veiled temps on the low side) and higher humidity (or the same if your veiled has good humidity.) For males anyways. They grow slower though so you have a smaller Cham for longer.

Why are you having second thoughts?

The person who offered me a 2.5month panther has it opened to the local areas around them. I am trying to get the money for it but if I'm too late it will be gone. Its very cute and I really want it.

I really want it but making the money for it..is kinda going to be hard. Too bad someone doesn't just throw the money at me so I can care for this cham. The person barely has time to care for it.

The person who offered me a 2.5month panther has it opened to the local areas around them. I am trying to get the money for it but if I'm too late it will be gone. Its very cute and I really want it.

I really want it but making the money for it..is kinda going to be hard. Too bad someone doesn't just throw the money at me so I can care for this cham. The person barely has time to care for it.

What locale of panther is it? Who are you getting from. Have you decided on an enclosure, lighting, and plant material? Thought about feeders? :) Just curious.

What locale of panther is it? Who are you getting from. Have you decided on an enclosure, lighting, and plant material? Thought about feeders? :) Just curious.

Its a person on this forum who recently saw my interests in panthers. He has offered through private messaging. He is offering the setup and chameleon for 150. I seen the pictures and the cham looks great. (male)
I already have feeders and the time for it but not the money at this moment.
I asked him tons of questions and it seems pretty reliable.

Well then he said he has it posted "locally" where he lives. That made my second thought since I dont have all the money. He is like 4 hours away from me too.

So ya.

Its a person on this forum who recently saw my interests in panthers. He has offered through private messaging. He is offering the setup and chameleon for 150. I seen the pictures and the cham looks great. (male)
I already have feeders and the time for it but not the money at this moment.
I asked him tons of questions and it seems pretty reliable.

Well then he said he has it posted "locally" where he lives. That made my second thought since I dont have all the money. He is like 4 hours away from me too.

So ya.

Aww Thats tough. I hope you are able to get the money together! Seems like a great opportunity.

Aww Thats tough. I hope you are able to get the money together! Seems like a great opportunity.

well I have like $40. I am seeing my grandma tomorrow. I think I will ask her what I can do to earn like $110. Thanks
but then..she probably wont :( I really want this cham

ya its my little double y barred baby for sale. I got a new job and college and i dont have the time for him. I jus want him taken care of.

Back
Top Bottom