Panther WHAT LOCALES?

PantherEnvy

Avid Member
I have a beautiful panther morph that I just received (Thank you Hoj and SSimsswiSS). Please help me determine its 2 locales. Steve stated Nosy Be or Nosy Faly with Blue Bar Ambilobe. Your professional thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG_5145.jpg
    IMG_5145.jpg
    241.9 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_5158.jpg
    IMG_5158.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 82
  • IMG_5162.jpg
    IMG_5162.jpg
    250.1 KB · Views: 126
  • IMG_5171.jpg
    IMG_5171.jpg
    254.7 KB · Views: 85
Last edited:
How old is it? Are you sure it's a cross? It is rather blue, but if it's not very old it could grow into it's colors more. It looks like it's definitely got some ambilobe if it isn't completely ambilobe.

I say banja/ambi.

i dont see any signs of be or faly. no red rain anywhere. and not enough blue coloring. but the barring shape is very banjaish to me. and the colorings say banja and maybe ambi.. JMO

This boy is not even a year old. Thanks for the professional hunches...Definitely nix on the Nosy's?

I say nix the nosys. i just dont see red rain or anything close to be or faly.

the throat and underside look ambi, and the body looks banja.

i actually took pics of both an ambi and a banja today.. go to the lizard lounge, find my thread baltimore repticon . and scroll through pix.

the large blue one is a banja, the one in the cage.

andthe one on the stick is an ambi.

Maybe my panther has 3 locales? I think it is awesome that such a young guy shows hints of different locales! He is my MUTT in shining armor..

In all honesty, he could be 7 locales, but there's no way to know for sure unless someone knows his lineage! :D Was he sold as a complete mystery?

Crosses are fun because you don't know who they will end up looking more like. More like mom? More like dad? More locale A? More locale B? or C? It's really interesting, if you ask me. He looks great regardless of what he is.

Hey Charles,looks nice,its too early too tell but I definitely say part ambilobe.whatever it is its badass. Leave him in the sun for a while maybe he will show more colors.

Back
Top Bottom