Panther male or female

The cage is 12 x 12 x 18 inch high wire net cage (each hole is 0.5cm) made by my friend.

I would see if they will make you another cage so you can keep them seperate as soon as possible. Constant stress can kill a chameleon. I wouldn't allow them to see each other unless introducing for breeding. I use dividers between my cages. I have seen them stress each other out even from across the room. Are they dark all the time since they have been together?

I would see if they will make you another cage so you can keep them seperate as soon as possible. Constant stress can kill a chameleon. I wouldn't allow them to see each other unless introducing for breeding. I use dividers between my cages. I have seen them stress each other out even from across the room. Are they dark all the time since they have been together?

Hi Jerm,

Thanks alot for your kind advise.

Actually, I haven't took a male yet, same is still in planning stage.
My supplier is willing to change with me, since during the trade he has wrongly decided the sex, so I took a female, my family don't agree me to change since this female is behaving and feeding well under my management, then I'm forced to take another male. Now I know how to choose.

Currently I have 2 chameleons one is this female and the other is rudis. They will not have a chance to stress each other because my 2 cages are aligned horizontally with a partition in the middle.

All of them are kept under standard chameleon requirements.

Back
Top Bottom