Panther is not himself?

Monta

Established Member
my male panther will be a year old next month. He’s acting a little shy/like , doesn’t want to get up this morning. I haven’t seen him eat the last 2 days either. I’m wondering if this is a sign he might be shedding soon. ? Does they’re personality change prior to shedding sometimes?

Any pics?
Thanks for asking (y)
EB086470-5712-475A-979F-425282E9C2BF.jpeg

He looks a lot like my panther. How much are you feeding him? I've learned that my panther seems to eat 3-4 days a week. I usually skip a day or so depending on my work schedule.

He looks a lot like my panther. How much are you feeding him? I've learned that my panther seems to eat 3-4 days a week. I usually skip a day or so depending on my work schedule.
Oh thank you! He has crickets in the cage and 1 small hornworm moving around , and I got 3 butterworns in individual deli cups . None of them touched :eek:. I would say this is the third day of the hunger strikes

I feed my older guys every other day or a smaller feeding every day depending on the week. I also find my panther likes a new food every feeding, he gets bored easily with the same food choices. I also find he gets bored with his cup, so I pour some in his enclosure so he can hunt. Also he does have a decrease in appetite before a shed! Sorry that was so long, just some ideas!

my male panther will be a year old next month. He’s acting a little shy/like , doesn’t want to get up this morning. I haven’t seen him eat the last 2 days either. I’m wondering if this is a sign he might be shedding soon. ? Does they’re personality change prior to shedding sometimes?
Well he finally ate yesterday :D before you yell at me.... he eat 5 butterworns. I know i know it’s not a staple food, but was glad he eat something :love:

Well he finally ate yesterday :D before you yell at me.... he eat 5 butterworns. I know i know it’s not a staple food, but was glad he eat something :love:
Yeah, he might have had a hunger strike, and the butterworms color enticed him to eat.

Back
Top Bottom