Panther female

I have the ability but not the resources unfortunately
Then I would try it... I would also use dark paper over the glass on that side without covering the ventilation strips. But make it come up about 6 inches above the bin. This way she can not see you from the bin.

She may stress but she needs to get these eggs laid.

Only other option but I am afraid of the stress of it would be a 5 gallon bucket method... But I do not know enough about females to give you feedback on this specifically. Might post a thread related to that specifically and get other members feedback on it.

Yeah I have and will b covering the front. I think the bin idea for me and her would be too much . She is eating/drinking her urates are pure white and she is moving her enclosure (not stressed ) not lethargic and bright .

Yeah I have and will b covering the front. I think the bin idea for me and her would be too much . She is eating/drinking her urates are pure white and she is moving her enclosure (not stressed ) not lethargic and bright .
Well try this and see if she responds... Hopefully she will and you won't have to stress this anymore. I know if it were me I would be a basket case so I feel for you.

So are chameleon eggs supposed to be like rubber. Anyway girl in new/old tank should I stick my fans on top 2moro any thoughts

So mystique today. I would say your point on bio is correct. Beman other than a supplement change back in October. Her first viv had a full substrate floor but just not set up as bio since then she only has plant pots

So mystique today. I would say your point on bio is correct. Beman other than a supplement change back in October. Her first viv had a full substrate floor but just not set up as bio since then she only has plant pots
20210305_201441.jpg

Good thanks. She is eating drinking, hydrated very responsive, alert. She went to the toilet today but I didn't notice it until 6.30 but as she was in bed I didn't want to mess around so will have a look in the morning

Though she may still be carrying eggs surely she is not full, beyond capacity with this picture. She weights 95 grams.. at one point last year she weighted 115 which I can not find the exact date. What would your thoughts be on her colour's?

Personally her supplements are bugging me, i am seeing conflicting comments (not that I think this is her issue) but different groups have different oppions. And not knowing what is the right way forward for me and her is frustrating 😒

So I can not comment directly on her colors. I have no hands on with female panthers.

Did she drop any eggs when she passed her fecal yesterday?

What is your concern about the supplements hun?

Hi no eggs present. Its just that other places don't recommend earth pro a due to issues but I can't seem to find what they are. Other than the way she dropped eggs randomly over quite a period now (i don't think she is in bad health) I suppose only bloods would paint a good picture. Its just when I see places not recommending this product it puts doubts in my mind that weren't there sorry for the delay had to take a walk your hun bit just opened a 3 week bottle of excess eye fluid lol

Hi no eggs present. Its just that other places don't recommend earth pro a due to issues but I can't seem to find what they are. Other than the way she dropped eggs randomly over quite a period now (i don't think she is in bad health) I suppose only bloods would paint a good picture. Its just when I see places not recommending this product it puts doubts in my mind that weren't there sorry for the delay had to take a walk your hun bit just opened a 3 week bottle of excess eye fluid lol
So the only thing I am seeing with potential issues with EP-A. Is edema.. I believe it is the bee pollen in the A but there are many other water soluble vitamins in there as well that regular phos free calcium does not have. I pulled all my boys off it after Beman developed Edema. Once off the supplements and changed over to new ones within a few weeks the edema subsided and I have not seen any sign of it since then. Beman was raised on Arcadia supplements too so I never thought there would be an issue with it. It was the only thing I changed in my husbandry the supplements and removing excess Bee pollen. Since edema is typically linked to a supplementation imbalance that was the first thing I did to see if it resolved on its own. And it worked.
A few other people have had issues with seeing edema with chams on the EP-A.

So in your opinion it would be reasonable to say that her surroundings are the issue . And that her supplements even though changed close to the next lay should not be a factor

Hi. This has no relevance to topic but anyway. My girl began with me under a 12% but after joining these group I changed to a 5 % but late last year I put the 12 % back up since then she basks under heat then in the evening under her uv which she didn't before under the 5 % ( did have a solarmeter lent it out got smashed) b4 anyone asks. No point just a random comment as I was reading miss skittles thread about Jack

I'm also wondering where this last long delay will put her cycle? Which I would presume there is no real answer given she is getting older and hey individual. Lol

There's a new member on a Facebook chameleon forum group I'm on with a very similar problem to yours with the Arcadia supplements and F.pardalis dropping eggs in poop[/QUOTE]

So in your opinion it would be reasonable to say that her surroundings are the issue . And that her supplements even though changed close to the next lay should not be a factor
I honestly do not know for sure. But my opinion is... I think everything factors into their behavior and health. So could the supplements impact her differently, yes it is possible. But so could the higher UVI level your providing. There are so many in's and out's to these guys... My boys confound me weekly with how they respond and I am a paranoid freak when it comes to their husbandry.

There's a new member on a Facebook chameleon forum group I'm on with a very similar problem to yours with the Arcadia supplements and F.pardalis dropping eggs in poop
[/QUOTE]
Oo really are they getting good help/ advice where you are ?

Back
Top Bottom