Panther female

I honestly do not know for sure. But my opinion is... I think everything factors into their behavior and health. So could the supplements impact her differently, yes it is possible. But so could the higher UVI level your providing. There are so many in's and out's to these guys... My boys confound me weekly with how they respond and I am a paranoid freak when it comes to their husbandry.
Been trying to get another vet but the girl is off sick hopefully she will be back 2moro

Oo really are they getting good help/ advice where you are ?
[/QUOTE]
Not cool man, after a little investigation you are infact that person on the fb forum yet you denied it when i asked you. What reason is there to be deceiving in this regard?

Are you the police??? Their are members on here claiming to be under 16 and live in california when they are not and live in England. What business is any of this to you.

No im a chameleon enthusiast.that would back my word and have little time for liers.
And will be taking my leave from future communication with you.

Good . I asked a question. Wanting another perspective on a clean slate. I have paranoid thoughts so who i am or anything else has nothing to do with my question. Ps its liar.

Attachments

• 20210316_193951.jpg
    20210316_193951.jpg
    383.3 KB · Views: 49
So mystique has pooped twice no eggs since the 23rd of February which would leave her total of dropping at 22. So at least this is a good drop from the previous 53 and 41 before that . Hopefully get her settled enough next time to actually lay in her place

Awesome those pesky Americans are worth a watching lol 😆 I worked with some guys based in calgary many moons ago great guys

Well it does not surprise me with the links to vit A deficiency since there is not vit A in it only carotenoids. And those have not been proven to convert to vitamin A. But thanks for the feedback on them seeing it linked to edema as well.

I am using repashy NoD for my calcium and reptivite with D3 2 times a month for my multi with A and D3.
Hi Beman!

Sorry, I know this thread is quite old but I’m researching supplements and the points you make here apply to my Cham :)

I have a 2.5 yr old male Nosey Be who has mild Edema. Would you say the repashy & reptivite are the best combination in this instance?

I have only just adopted him, he has been raised on a very poor diet so I want to ensure I give him the best nutrition moving forward!

thank you,
Katy

@kinyonga so correct me if I'm wrong but I believe it was your goodself that reccomend to me about a trashcan laybin. So my girl has stopped eating regularly the last week, showing gravid colours. But would in your opinion ( I was hesitant before) either earlier this year or last not sure about doing so but when would be the best time to try this like ie a couple of hours after she basks and how long to place her in there ? Do I have to provide light/ heat in that situation. Tia

Most of he time I would wait until the chameleon started digging in the laybin in the cage befor moving her to the big container ...that way I'd know she was ready. However...if I thought she might not like the laybin in the cage I would move her to the huge 65 litre rubbermade container that I had modified. The thing is, IMHO once you move her you need to leave her there rather than moving her back and forth. The modification to the bin was cutting a huge hole in the lid and screening over it so the UVB light could be put on top of the lid on the bin. I added a plant, branch and filled the bin about 15" deep with washed play sand. The chameleon couldn't escape, could be watered by hand mister sprayed on the plant and sides of the bin, fed as long as you removed any excess insects, etc.

Thanks she hasn't dug in her lay bin. I put a larger one in at the weekend, she just went down to it this morning and pooped in it ( which included 4 eggs ) I have dug a small tunnel in it and placed the eggs in it .

Back
Top Bottom