Panther female

There is also comments about high levels of carotenoids in eggs if that makes sense to you . My girl messed about from the beginning but her first 2 lays she dropped eggs then dug and laid. I started arcadia supplements in oct . And this time she is not digging or laying i dont know if the supplements have any bearing on this but will b changing . Iused pro rep calcium b4 are you familiar with it
No I am not familiar with that one.

Ok its uk based 100 %calcium. Anyway I currently use the 1 in arcadia range cal pro mg . This is not the one reccomended in the uk but pro ca not the same

Ok its uk based 100 %calcium. Anyway I currently use the 1 in arcadia range cal pro mg . This is not the one reccomended in the uk but pro ca not the same
Ok so what I can tell you about the arcadia...
The EP-A is calcium without D3, bee pollen, and carotenoids.
The Earthpro Ca that they are talking about Only calcium without D3.
The one your using is the calcium pro Mg, so this one is 90% calcium without D3 and 10% magnesium.

I believe this is why they do not say to use this one all the time due to the magnesium amount. I know with Arcadia they recommend the 8 feed cycle. And the Cal mg is the 4th one in the feeding cycle. So I would think since they do not recommend that one every feed due to the magnesium but I am not sure.

Now some other supplements have magnesium in theirs as well. And some do not. It is very common to see it added into the multivitamins. But I do not have exact numbers on ratios so I can't be of any help there lol.

Thank you, you are pretty much always helpful. a trifle overwhelming sometimes with your passion not a bad thing lol

So couldn't get repashy super cal only arcadia pro ca . Which says it can be used with the arcadia range but don't know where it fits in I have sent an email to see

So couldn't get repashy super cal only arcadia pro ca . Which says it can be used with the arcadia range but don't know where it fits in I have sent an email to see
If you can’t get the Repashy, you can also use Zoo Med Reptivite with D3 or Arcadia RevitaliseD3 (though with the Arcadia, the gutloading, UVI levels, and UVB need to be extra precise)

Yeh I have reptivite + d3 and revitalise. There are too many opions from vets reptile shops forums blah blah and all I want is to make sure my girl is getting the correct supplements . Aaaagh so frustrating at times. I need my last brain cell for lots of other things as well

Yeh I have reptivite + d3 and revitalise. There are too many opions from vets reptile shops forums blah blah and all I want is to make sure my girl is getting the correct supplements . Aaaagh so frustrating at times. I need my last brain cell for lots of other things as well
So the Reptivite with D3 is your mulitvitamin with D3 and preformed Vitamin A, and you’ll use it once every two weeks. Phosphorus-free calcium without D3 is what it sounds like you need to get and use every feeding

Flipping pet shop take this for free repashy super load. Aww thanks when I got home 5 years out of date lol

So my girl passed 4 eggs today in her poo . (I know) i have set up her old tank but am slightly worried moving her into it incase it might cause her stress any constructive thoughts.

Attachments

• 20210223_161618.jpg
    20210223_161618.jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 46
  • 20210223_153700.jpg
    20210223_153700.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 47
So my girl passed 4 eggs today in her poo . (I know) i have set up her old tank but am slightly worried moving her into it incase it might cause her stress any constructive thoughts.
Do you have the ability to make this old take totally bio active bottom? So it is more natural to see if she lays?

Back
Top Bottom