Panther Chamleon Help

They said they bought them as a male/ female pair, the other one is quite pinky Orangey redy colour so not a clue, he said they wouldn't change colour

They said they bought them as a male/ female pair, the other one is quite pinky Orangey redy colour so not a clue, he said they wouldn't change colour

hmmmmm.....i know this has been brought up, but are they being cared for properly in the pet store?

Yeh I think so, they care for their reptiles quite alot but then I only know about royal pythons

Not trying to alarm you but.... ???

I was just looking at the pics you posted and I don't know what anyone else thinks but I just noticed that the limbs do not look very "straight"... possible MBD? I am esp seeing this in the 1st picture. Maybe some others can take a look again and give opinion... but bent limbs can be a sign of MBD..... :( Definatley something worth taking a good look at!

I was just looking at the pics you posted and I don't know what anyone else thinks but I just noticed that the limbs do not look very "straight"... possible MBD? I am esp seeing this in the 1st picture. Maybe some others can take a look again and give opinion... but bent limbs can be a sign of MBD..... :( Definatley something worth taking a good look at!

Indeed. That is why their current housing/husbandry is so crucial.

Indeed, I shall inform the shop when I take her in the beginning to anythings life is the most crucial as it forms the base of the which they continue to growi

Her legs just look like the pictures were taken at odd angles to me. I've definitely seen my (and others) panthers legs look similar at odd angles.

in the pictures i was holding her strange to try and get the best shot for peole to help with the gender
so maybe but definately worth keepin check on, not something id want the cham to develop

Well thats A great first chameleon! And this is the place to learn how to give them proper care!! Chameleons are A high maintance reptile... If you get cheap or lazy with its care you wont have it long. On the other side,As your addiction progress's Step up and buy A bitch'n male from one of the many awesome breeders on this forum.Check out the forum sponsers.I got my last male from screameleons.A guy from work stoped by and asked. Is that real or plastic?I know the thought of shipping seems risky. But its not! The box is dark &insluated. Im guessing its like A windy night in the wild for the chameleon.Ohh and welcome to the forums

Well I went back and swapped her for a nicer female the misses wanted and here she is

newcham.jpg

newcham2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom