Panther chameleon

Are you buying another chameleon? You should wait if you are. You barely just got the other one, and there were problems. You never replied when I asked if you could post more pictures of your chameleon, he might still have MBD.

Even so, you only just got your first chameleon in January... Don't you think it would be better to let your first guy settle in and make sure everything is really okay before jumping the gun and getting another one? Your previous posts demonstrate a lack of certain basic knowledge of the veiled you already have and you have ignored people asking you to post more pictures when they thought they saw signs of poor health.

Keep in mind these are delicate animals and, while we all get excited, they should not be treated as collectibles

OKAY no offense. But with the right lighting, temperature, & vitamins chameleons are fine. The owner just has to do a lot of study on them just to get familiarized. YOu guys make first time chameleon owners feel pressured & feel like they’re doing everything wrong . Yes chameleon are sensitive but like I said at the beginning with right lighting , vitamins, and temperatures ...they’re fine .

My chameleon doesn’t have an abnormal limb. He actually free roams right now, is very friendly, eats and drinks fine . He’s okay ...trust in his owner

OKAY no offense. But with the right lighting, temperature, & vitamins chameleons are fine. The owner just has to do a lot of study on them just to get familiarized. YOu guys make first time chameleon owners feel pressured & feel like they’re doing everything wrong . Yes chameleon are sensitive but like I said at the beginning with right lighting , vitamins, and temperatures ...they’re fine .
This is not my place to interfere but that in no way is what we feel is right for our chameleons. Just lighting and vitamins is like saying humans just need a roof and some food, which we all know we need much more attention to thrive. You might offend some people here , if you feel this way about them please do not buy another.

If I offended someone than that’s not my problem. No one should sit here and say someone else’s chameleon has mbd, you’re not a vet to diagnose .

The 3 things I just mentioned, yes that’s what they need but ofc obviously a lot more things.

I’ve explored else where and I’ve obtained all the right information. Which is proven to be correct (my chameleon) .

Please stop stressing new chameleon owners into thinking they’re not fit. This website is here to help not bash others.

I am not purchasing another chameleon, it is for a friend that has 5+ years of experience with reptiles. For those who are soo0ooo concerned

If I offended someone than that’s not my problem. No one should sit here and say someone else’s chameleon has mbd, you’re not a vet to diagnose .

The 3 things I just mentioned, yes that’s what they need but ofc obviously a lot more things.

I’ve explored else where and I’ve obtained all the right information. Which is proven to be correct (my chameleon) .

Please stop stressing new chameleon owners into thinking they’re not fit. This website is here to help not bash others.

I don't want to cause a fight but nobody is trying to be rude to you we are just here to see if everything is alright and notice a problem which has saved several chameleons lives on this sight. Chameleons are not beginner animals they are ADVANCED. We are not telling you he has MBD, we wanted to make sure he doesn't if you could send a few pictures the we would we would be able to determine whether it was MBD or not. Unfortunately MBD is a common illness in chameleons, and yes we are not vets but we know a thing or two about chameleons

I think I can tell when an arm in broken. We are not here to make you discouraged, all you are doing is making people mad. I don't like it when people are disrespectful to each other, and that is the reason I don't spend much time here anymore. All I asked for was a picture, but you were so defensive, it is like you don't care. I should just leave the forums if you can't provide a picture for the well being of your chameleon. I apologize for going on a rant, but you should understand what you are doing.

Back
Top Bottom