Panther Cham will not eat crickets

Escalade

2 weeks ago I moved my 1 year old panther cham from a free rang into a cage and ever since then he will not eat his crickets, I tried for 4 days i kept putting crickets in and out but he would only eat like 1 then go bask or hide under the tree.

What should I do? Just not feed him anything until he finally gets hungry enough and decides to eat the crickets?

I won't worry too much.. Especially after he's been "caged", the fact he's 1 year old and it's crickets we are talking about..
Does he act normal? can u post a pic?
Changing a plant in my cham's enclosure caused 10 days of hanger strike. And in the past years he's been on and off crickets. I switched his died to somenthing more appealing, and different anyway.. After 2 months he loves his cricks more than ever. My panther is 1 y too, I feed him 3 crickets every second day, overfeeding is not great for so many reason. keep an eye on him and don';t stress too much..;)

ya i changed his plant also, but i have been giving him superworms and hornworms.

Should I just not offer him anything but crickets until he starts to eat them again?

ya i changed his plant also, but i have been giving him superworms and hornworms.

Should I just not offer him anything but crickets until he starts to eat them again?

that might be a good plan, for a little while, just to ensure he continues to accept a wide variety of prey and he doesnt get stuck on only larva. :)

That happened to me he got spoiled on worms. Stop giving him worms. Don't feed him for a few days he will go back to crix. Only give you worms as treats . One or two a day and a lot of crix. Be patient it will work.

Back
Top Bottom