Padre (my Parsonii) Needs Your Thoughts and Prayers

So terribly, terribly sorry for the loss of Padre. He looked to be a wonderful Cham companion and I can't imagine the sense of loss you are feeling. My heart goes out to you and your family. :(

Jann, I am so so sorry to hear this very unfortunate news :(

Not much can be said to take away the pain of losing a special friend like Padre, but I hope you know the degree many of us, including myself, are sharing your pain right now. I, personally, am not one who gets emotional very often, so I am surprised by jolt of despair that hit me when I read the bad news.

I hope you can take some solace in our shared grief and know that you saved Padre from a much more painful passing by being a diligent, caring owner and spotting this problem when 99% of us would not have.

Your forum friend,

Eric

Robin thank you for posting. I knew also, but was hesitant to announce padre's passing and I hope that after she sees the outpouring of love and freindship from her forum friends, she will not be upset. What a regal fellow he was and we are all gonna miss his beauty in photos on this forum. Jann, my heart goes out to you at this sad time and to Mike also as I know you could not care for your chams as well as you do without his help. My condolences to both of you. RIP Padre you will be sorely missed...

Robin thank you for posting. I knew also, but was hesitant to announce padre's passing and I hope that after she sees the outpouring of love and freindship from her forum friends, she will not be upset. What a regal fellow he was and we are all gonna miss his beauty in photos on this forum. Jann, my heart goes out to you at this sad time and to Mike also as I know you could not care for your chams as well as you do without his help. My condolences to both of you. RIP Padre you will be sorely missed...

Yes Carol I thought that you too would know. I knew people were wanting to know how the surgery went and I feel Jann must be hurting so much right now that she is not even able to share her pain of loosing her Padre. Although painful I hope it will help Jann to know how much others care. I am just still so much in shock at how quickly all this has come about.

My heart is with you Jann. Bless you and your family at this heartbreaking time.

Im so sorry for your loss Jann even tho i dont know you. my condolences to you and your family in this hard time.

Warm thoughts

Søren

Im so sorry for your loss Jann even tho i dont know you. my condolences to you and your family in this hard time.

Warm thoughts

Søren

You don't have to really know anyone to be family. If you love chameleons, you are a part of the forum family! Nice of you to share your condolences.

My goodness. What an incredibly heart-breaking outcome. I'm truly sorry to hear of Padre's passing. We all LOVED the photos of him. Words don't mean anything right now, so I'll stop. Again, so very sorry... :(

Dearest Jan, I'm so sorry! Padre had a lovely life with you and hopefully a peaceful passage. We'll all miss him.

Jann,
I just read the post. I had no idea you were going through this. My heart goes out to you. Losing an animal is never easy but something about these gentle giants will break your heart when you lose one. Please call me when you feel up to it.

Oh Jann, I just read this and busted out in tears, I am so terribly sorry for your loss. You will all be in my prayers

So sorry for your loss Jann. Heartbreaking for you and all who knew Padre' here on the forum. He was very special and will be truely missed. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

This is devastating. I am so, so sorry for your loss. There are 2 chameleons that were influential in my journey toward chameleon ownership, one was Padre and the other was Romeo. I remember seeing a photo of you looking at him, and I could sense the mutual admiration between the two of you. I hope you find comfort knowing that you and Padre have inspired the lives of many.

OMG! I just read thru this on a brief check in to the forum............Jann, I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My thoughts go out to you. Padre was a magnificent animal. Thank you for sharing him in the forum.

Jann there is nothing any of us can say to ease the pain knifing through you right now. But we are all here for you and all of us morn the loss of Padre, he was a magnificent chameleon.

Back
Top Bottom