Outside keepers, how do you deter idiots?

That’s crazy! That’s how people get shot right there snooping around in someone’s yard at 1am is creepy! I live in a pretty rural wooded area and my yard is around 2 acres so I have some space to myself it’s nice. And most of my neighbors are actually all family so it works out pretty good. Glad I don’t have to deal with stuff like this except maybe the deer haha.

Unfortunately in Maryland you can’t defend yourself or your property.
Best idea yet^!

Damn right it is. Ever get chased by a pissed off goose? No bad guys in that yard!

Damn right it is. Ever get chased by a pissed off goose? No bad guys in that yard!
Like I said I have a sword and all I need is a hole.
image.jpg

There is a lake by my house and there are tons of geese -- and they are assholes. 10/10 would recommend a guard goose.

On a side note, my dog's name is Goose, and once she got loose and started chasing the geese -- and I looked like a mad women running after a dog, running after geese, yelling "Goose!!!" :rolleyes:

I keep forgetting to post this. These are the cameras I have you can call 911 from them and your address will be sent to dispatch. You also can pay to have footage saved for up to a month and look back where you want. They are great baby monitors as well (y)

https://canary.is/flex/
50068DCD-68AB-4FD1-B02C-9BBD513CF62C.png

Privet makes a nice hedge. Keep it 6ft and trimmed, you wont have a problem with the berries.

I live in a median low income city. Lots of crime. Lots of poverty. Lots of shady folks. I would never keep my chams outside here in this city. I don't even trust my opened beer on the front deck. No amount of security could let me keep them outside unless I had a Donald Trump "wall". With motion detectors hooked up to my ADT system that detected movement larger than my Saint Bernard outside at night.

I live in a median low income city. Lots of crime. Lots of poverty. Lots of shady folks. I would never keep my chams outside here in this city. I don't even trust my opened beer on the front deck. No amount of security could let me keep them outside unless I had a Donald Trump "wall". With motion detectors hooked up to my ADT system that detected movement larger than my Saint Bernard outside at night.

lol I'm in Baltimore, on a pretty quiet street... and someone stole a tiny little lunch box cooler full of beer of my neighbors porch. Boy was he pissed! On his way to a fishing trip.

Back
Top Bottom