Outdoors

JustJay

Wassup y'all... I've been wanting to take my lil veiled cham outside for real sunshine but I have a few questions before I do. What about the birds!? Like I planned on bringing him out (viv and all) but I'm scared those lil sparrows will post up around the viv and stress out my lil Doobie. And in my backyard I have 2 parrots in a cage and a few of my dogs and I don't want him to somehow get sick. Should any of this be of concern or is there ways to avoid the sparrows? Will it get sick outside with my parrots and dogs? I'm super new still!!

Well as long as you put him high up enough so your dogs can't bother him easily (maybe on like some bricks or like some pieces of wood) that'd be fine. As for your parrots just don't put him in direct line of sight. Nothing I know of can cross species except like certain fungal infections, intestinal worms etc. As far as the sparrows, just give him some coverage (as far as foliage etc) and he should be fine. I have all sorts of birds and my sighted chameleons were never bothered honestly because they had enough things to hide in. Sparrows will not likely gather around him.

Well as long as you put him high up enough so your dogs can't bother him easily (maybe on like some bricks or like some pieces of wood) that'd be fine. As for your parrots just don't put him in direct line of sight. Nothing I know of can cross species except like certain fungal infections, intestinal worms etc. As far as the sparrows, just give him some coverage (as far as foliage etc) and he should be fine. I have all sorts of birds and my sighted chameleons were never bothered honestly because they had enough things to hide in. Sparrows will not likely gather around him.
Great thanks!!

Back
Top Bottom