Oustalets Chameleon

Hey FancyRapror,
Check with LLL reptile they usually have Oustlates at a good price. Bonus they are a site sponsor! I've bought from them for many years. Check out their website.
Good luck
Dave

Hey FancyRapror,
Check with LLL reptile they usually have Oustlates at a good price. Bonus they are a site sponsor! I've bought from them for many years. Check out their website.
Good luck
Dave

Be sure to call them before you order and confirm they have what you want in stock. LLLReptile did a sort of bait and switch on me the other day. They had an item showing in stock on the website, allowed me to order it, took my money then sent me an email saying it was not in stock and I would have to wait 1-2 weeks for them to get it. I would then need wait an additional 7-10 days for shipping. When I asked it they could help me out with doing something with the shipping (I asked for a free bump in shipping (2 day delivery) to help with the 1-2 week delay for the error on their part, they ignored my question thru several emails. They finally came out and said no, they would ship it normal - 7 -10 days. I could "maybe" get it in 4-5 days depending on the shipper and my distance from them, but bottom line, they were not willing to help. I canceled my order and got it from another site sponsor and had my order within 3 days. With LLLReptile, you are a number and once they have your money, they have no customer service.

If you come to Florida and find the secret spot in the Everglades, you can catch one yourself! They have a wild population down here now along with the Veilds. There is a guy that is catching them, but he will not reveal exactly where. Just that it is in the Everglades. He also removes Pythons which are a big problem. He rehomes the chameleons. I am not sure what he does with the snakes though.

If you come to Florida and find the secret spot in the Everglades, you can catch one yourself! They have a wild population down here now along with the Veilds. There is a guy that is catching them, but he will not reveal exactly where. Just that it is in the Everglades. He also removes Pythons which are a big problem. He rehomes the chameleons. I am not sure what he does with the snakes though.

I'm not sure why but this made me chuckle. I just picture some guy just like in safari attire going out with a butterfly net feverishly looking for wild chameleons.

Sounds like a great idea except I'm in Rhode Island so that is a pretty long drive for me to get a chameleon

Sounds like a great idea except I'm in Rhode Island so that is a pretty long drive for me to get a chameleon
Yeah I guess it would be! Go on fb and check out "FLORIDA PYTHON HUNTERS" check out his photos. Unbelievable huge Veilds. If you keep scrolling you will see some Oustalets too. It is mostly Pythons. Unreal how they are taking over the Everglades because of irresponsible people letting them go

I got mine from LLL, they even sent me a pick before hand since i wanted a male (um if its green its a girl, its not that hard...)

Ive seen at least 2 batches posted here in for sale section.

And as others stated, just get one of those cheap $65 tickets to Florida. That is where they are going to come from anyway.

Hey FancyRapror,
Good luck
Dave

I got mine from LLL, they even sent me a pick before hand since i wanted a male (um if its green its a girl, its not that hard...)

Ive seen at least 2 batches posted here in for sale section.

And as others stated, just get one of those cheap $65 tickets to Florida. That is where they are going to come from anyway.

Do either of you know if the Oustalets at LLLReptile are Captive Bred or if they are wild caught?

woaaah what!? i live in florida and that would be so cool to go catch one lol i might think about going to do this if i can find a general vicinity of them. and also i got my girl panther from lll reptile and it went good besides the fact of them not asking boy or girl but i guess i didnt tell either so. but i agree with the above comment check wit them before hand because i ordered hornworms and they were out of stock and took my money and everything but they didnt even bother telling me it was out of stock i just got a box with another item i ordered and no worms i looked on the paper and there were my worms but i didnt get them. long story short it took about a month to finally get them from them and was not very happy about it but in the end they ended up overnight shipping it so i guess that was nice lol.

Hi guys what's up? It's me Mcseb. For those who remember me hey! I know it's been years! I hope someone still recognizes me.

Back
Top Bottom