Ouchhh

I feel like he absolutely hates me now. I hope he doesn’t get worse. Hopefully once the shots are done and he’s fully healthy he’ll gain some trust realize I wasn't trying to eat him.
Once your done with the shots start hand feeding consistently so he can start associating your fingers with food. This will help. Right now he sees you and your hands and it means something bad is about to happen.

Once your done with the shots start hand feeding consistently so he can start associating your fingers with food. This will help. Right now he sees you and your hands and it means something bad is about to happen.
Oh yeah he takes off and hides when he sees me. I planned on leaving him alone for a month after they are done so he can really chill out.

Oh yeah he takes off and hides when he sees me. I planned on leaving him alone for a month after they are done so he can really chill out.
Sounds like a good plan then he will see that your just bringing him food. They really are quite smart and figure out routine pretty quickly. Mine sees the green cup I use for feeders and comes straight to the front knowing that I am bringing food.

Sounds like a good plan then he will see that your just bringing him food. They really are quite smart and figure out routine pretty quickly. Mine sees the green cup I use for feeders and comes straight to the front knowing that I am bringing food.
I have noticed how smart they are, notice everything. Awesome creatures they are.

Back
Top Bottom