Other than chams, what pets do you enjoy

chamtrainer

Avid Member
Hey all, obviously we all like chameleons. What i am wondering is if there are any other kinds of animals that you guys keep that are awesome or that you like. Please share. :D

My passion is dogs! I love training and teaching training, and if I could I would do it day and night. I have many other creatures, but I don't think I could live without a dog to train. My parrots are a very close second. Their intelligence astounds me.

Bubble, my sugar glider! She is sooo pretty!

Bubble0214May09.jpg

Oh my god, she is adorable!! I want a sugarglider too, but they are rarely sold here :(

Besides chameleons I have an Old English Bulldog! Fun to play with in the forest and we train her as well.

Tarantulas are my second favorite to my chameleons. A. avicularia is a very neat looking tarantula, possibly one of the most colorfull species of T's. Mine are bright Blue and a super cool arboreal Tarantula species to own.

bearded dragons always interested me
but my parents think they are ugly
so i am not allowed to have one

I love my golden retreivers and their babies

I have 3 crested geckos too

i personally would say it would have to be between crested gecko's, carpet pythons or what i used to keep and will definantly get back into it and that is my barn owl who has now gone to be a breeder bird :D

wow, you guys have a variety of awesome pets, i love that pic of a sugar glider. You guys should post pictures. The pictures say it all.:D

right well as you want pictures ill do abit of history behind it too :p
i had bingo for around 6 months, i did exactly what other keepers of them do to train them to fly to the glove and eat the food from your hand but he just didnt want to do it for me, he decided to turn slightly aggressive then and it was just to me so it was for the best that i let him go to a home where he might like the person keeping him, i found a new home for him and they work at the local safari park and often help with the falconry section so they have alot of knowledge and now he is with them as a father to 8 chicks and is now flying to the glove and eating out of it and doing great, so yeah it helps if ure animals like you as he must have hated me :rolleyes: anyway here are some picture i got while i had him (thought i had more than this on my photobucket but cant find them)
DSC00211.jpg

DSC00259.jpg

and me looking grumpy with him xD
DSC00160.jpg

hope you like
andy x

I have a mini-zoo...

I have:
*2 Cats: Monster, a Maine Coon (he's like a mini-lion lol) and Blue, a Birman
*2 Turtles: Apple, a Painted Turtle and Cooter, a Peninsula Cooter
*8 African Cichlids
*1 Cham: Thomas, Veiled Chameleon...my newest baby

aside from my female jackson's

I love snakes, I have
1.2 BCI
3.0 Kenyan sand Boas
1.2 Corn snake
1.0 Ball Python
0.1 Western Hognose
unknown Honduran x Pueblan Milk snake

also a male leopard gecko

Thats a beautiful Owl Andy, you have no reason to look grumpy, Smile you lucky sod! :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom