Ordering new cages!

I just got two myfelf! Nice upgrade from reptibreeze. It drives me crazy that they get out of “square” though.
Yeah I have noticed this with my 2x2x4 DIY. When opening the door I need to pull up a little otherwise it will snag. My Panther I'll be getting in a short while will be getting a Dragonstrand keeper though. Interested to see the design differences between the two

Both are in reptibreeze right now and I hate them. Both doors don’t close or open well. Imelda’s cage door wouldn’t open the other day.

These are similiar... I’m sure with some adjustments you can minimize it, though. I may frame mine in, slightly, to make something to hang lights off of that can double as a brace.

That being said, it is way nicer than the small reptibreeze. It just has similiar issues with the doors.

I mean I would love to get them dragonstrands but that would mean more time they have to wait on me saving money for cages and I don’t want them to wait any longer then I’ve made them.

Don’t the diy cages rust like the breeze ones do??

They better not... they’re supposed to be all aluminum!! I hope to eventually get another dragonstrand but for now these will do just fine.

They better not... they’re supposed to be all aluminum!! I hope to eventually get another dragonstrand but for now these will do just fine.
Ok good because it so upsetting to see rest after only 4 months of owning that stupid cage. Pet stores are scammers

I have one of these cages. They are a bit dingy and the screen is just simple bug screen which punctures and tears easily. I'm looking to upgrade by finding an old curio cabinet to replace with a more heavy-duty screen material. Anyone know where i can find decent screen that is heavier than the traditional bug screen? (i already checked hardware stores).

I mean I would love to get them dragonstrands but that would mean more time they have to wait on me saving money for cages and I don’t want them to wait any longer then I’ve made them.

Don’t the diy cages rust like the breeze ones do??
The hinge on the door is the only thing not aluminum and able to rust.

Meh. That's probably the easiest to replace with stainless, just have to get the right size.

Don't worry. It's a huge upgrade from the Reptibreeze, you'll be happy with it and so will your cham!
Chams happy ehhhh they always hissing about something lol but yes agree both have out grown there cages so it will be fun decorating them again

Chams happy ehhhh they always hissing about something lol but yes agree both have out grown there cages so it will be fun decorating them again
And there's so much room in a 2x2x4 to do it! Problem I have now is trying to get him out when doing heavy cleaning. He's starting to come around though :) and honestly the door hinge shouldn't rust unless you're spraying it directly which I don't think you will be.

And there's so much room in a 2x2x4 to do it! Problem I have now is trying to get him out when doing heavy cleaning. He's starting to come around though :) and honestly the door hinge shouldn't rust unless you're spraying it directly which I don't think you will be.
So I can lock my husband it it then??

My mother in law is give me 2 potted plants she’s been growing for years. I’m hoping to put it in the cage. I’m almost sure it’s a Swiss cheese plant and is safe. I just haven’t told her I was putting them in my Biànsèlóng cages( color changing dragon) mother in law is Chinese

Back
Top Bottom