Opinions?

Harley510

Established Member
I was thinkin about getting my little Harley tattooed on my left wrist because she was the first pet that was genuinely mine ( mine as in full responsibility on the care/costs ) and she helped me get through a very rough patch in my life.

How ever i don’t think she’ll be too happy with seeing that. I’m thinking of getting it on my left wrist cause she only ever sees my right hand when i try to handle her and or hand feed her.

Opinions ? I’m thinking if i do get it i’ll just get the full color and go “ balls to the wall “ with it lol

I say do a good size on like your arm or maybe your thigh muscle. You really don’t want to go to small or you’ll regret the tattoo. Don’t rush it think about it. I think about my tattoo for at least a year b4 deciding if I want it on my body, it’s there forever after all.

I would forget about having it behind my ear... Heck I forget about my back and lower back all the time. When I wear a tank top and people comment on the back piece I am like, huh...
That’s how I am about my tattoo on my back shoulder. Ever shower I see a piece of place on my back and freak it’s cancer then I remember I’m stupid and have a tattoo back there :rolleyes:

No tattoos here I’m the biggest baby when it comes to needles. You guys are troopers to have some guy puncture your skin with ink for hours. I salute to you haha
Nothing like a good tattoo. I have 6 total. It is funny because I am so afraid of needles when it comes to getting my blood drawn but with tats I just go to my happy place where I am sitting on a beach with a cold drink in hand and poof they are done.

No tattoos here I’m the biggest baby when it comes to needles. You guys are troopers to have some guy puncture your skin with ink for hours. I salute to you haha
I’m scared of needles I can’t watch my blood being drawn or getting a shot. I cry every time as the ppl laugh tell me I have tattoos I’ll be fine. It’s not the same!!!

Nothing like a good tattoo. I have 6 total. It is funny because I am so afraid of needles when it comes to getting my blood drawn but with tats I just go to my happy place where I am sitting on a beach with a cold drink in hand and poof they are done.
I definitely see how some people are addicted to getting tattoos I mean it’s pretty cool to get a permanent picture or design of something you like or love on your body. I just don’t think I could do it even if I tried lol. Knowing me If I did try to get one I’d be halfway through the tattoo and be like yep that’s it I’m done and live with a half drawn tattoo on me haha. I hate getting blood drawn too or any shot for that matter but sometimes that’s necessary lol.

I definitely see how some people are addicted to getting tattoos I mean it’s pretty cool to get a permanent picture or design of something you like or love on your body. I just don’t think I could do it even if I tried lol. Knowing me If I did try to get one I’d be halfway through the tattoo and be like yep that’s it I’m done and live with a half drawn tattoo on me haha. I hate getting blood drawn too or any shot for that matter but sometimes that’s necessary lol.
It’s not how tv makes it out to be. The tattoo artist does session usually so they don’t over work the skin. If they over work it the color doesn’t always take. I usually have outlines done first them come back two other times for the shedding, that’s if the pieces are big witch all mine are except 2.

I think once you get 1 it is easy to get more. You realize that they really are not that bad. But I have friends that are just totally against it though. I am a believer in thoroughly thinking through what you want to get though since it is on your body for the rest of your life. When your old you don't want to have to explain snoopy on your arm ya know lol.

I think once you get 1 it is easy to get more. You realize that they really are not that bad. But I have friends that are just totally against it though. I am a believer in thoroughly thinking through what you want to get though since it is on your body for the rest of your life. When your old you don't want to have to explain snoopy on your arm ya know lol.
Idk I want a Star Wars sleeve and a leg with Scooby-Doo on it lol

It’s not how tv makes it out to be. The tattoo artist does session usually so they don’t over work the skin. If they over work it the color doesn’t always take. I usually have outlines done first them come back two other times for the shedding, that’s if the pieces are big witch all mine are except 2.
Yeah my one friend has his entire back done of angel wings and a cross with the name of a passed away relative it was colored in and it took a lot of sessions to complete he said. It’s pretty amazing looking though I will say.

Back
Top Bottom