Opinions?

Yeah my one friend has his entire back done of angel wings and a cross with the name of a passed away relative it was colored in and it took a lot of sessions to complete he said. It’s pretty amazing looking though I will say.
OHHHHH I do love the angel wings tattoo's they are amazing when done right.

Ok well I don't want to have to explain Snoopy when I am 80 lol.
My pap had a couple naked women tattoos on him and always wondered why he got those haha. He never told me why he would say “that’s Grandma” :ROFLMAO: I’m pretty sure he was joking around though. He’s been gone 3 years now so I guess I’ll never know.

My pap had a couple naked women tattoos on him and always wondered why he got those haha. He never told me why he would say “that’s Grandma” :ROFLMAO: I’m pretty sure he was joking around though. He’s been gone 3 years now so I guess I’ll never know.
Sorry about your grandpa but he sounds like he was a cool cat. I don’t think I’ll have naked men on me no one wants to see that

Tons of tattoo talk today -- don't get color on your wrist/hand/tops of feet unless you're gonna be REAL good about putting sun screen on any time it see's the sun. What you pay for you want to stay. Color is going to fade much faster in the sun, and something small in as little as 5 years could look like a green blob.

Back
Top Bottom