Opinions please.

So I thought I did give credit where do. It is formatted, just not when I copied and paste.
It is not complete no, but I encourage the owners to research the sites provided.
I quite simply don't have enough knowledge to write a book and would rather direct people to do their own research.

I only have the 7 babies, it is my intent to direct people and stay in contact. The sheet is just a very basic What am I getting into.
Cost is really very relative. Someone handy can make a lot of things. So I am not meaning to be absolute.

I only provided 3 sites You , chameleon academy, and the one youtube chanel. I honestly have not watched the Youtube chanel, sorry. The other two I think we can agree are good sights.

I thank you for use of your care sheets, I do appreciate it. I just tried to give a quick over view. Still better than PetsMart lol

@Gingero 's Neptune the Chameleon The YouTube channel is great! What she talks about is very inline with Chameleon Academy and most other chameleon information I have read and heard. Highly recommend them.

Back
Top Bottom