One of my horses

MALTReptiles

Here's Yankee, my new Thoroughbred. I've had him about 3 months now. I have 3 Arabians too and I've been riding for 10 years now...

yankee6-1.jpg

yankee8-1.jpg

yankee11.jpg

yankee13.jpg

Enjoy!

I am not a huge arab fan, so I commend your new choice! :D That is a very handsome horse. Have you always ridden english in all the 10 years you have ridden?

I am not a huge arab fan, so I commend your new choice! :D That is a very handsome horse. Have you always ridden english in all the 10 years you have ridden?

Awww! I love my arabs. lol. They're so smart and I love their personalities. But also, yeah, I've ridden english in the 10 years. I just started jumping for about 5 months.

Awww! I love my arabs. lol. They're so smart and I love their personalities.
Lol, they def. have personalities of their own. Any one I ever worked with wanted to run the show. Their way or the highway, lol.

Have fun jumping. Lots of work, but totally worth it. It is a very rewarding hobby!

What part of florida are u from? Beautiful horse, my other hobby too!! (just trail/pleasure riding)

Nice horse, excellent conformation. You look great on him too.

I've had Arabs but not a TB. My thoughts were TB were too hot for me, I'm not the most confident rider. They are also tall so in my world that means the fall is farther!! I'm taking lesson now so I'm learning to grip like a monkey and maybe I won't fall off :eek:

10 years ago it was Tennessee Walkers, Arabs, and a POA, all of them for only 3 years :( (Divorce) I now 10 years later I have 2 mustangs. One loves to jump. Next time she jumps I'll have to take a pic to show. I'm taking jumping lessons myself now (but I need the babysitter horses that go over no matter what you're doing) so she jumps solo (riderless) but totally loves it. Can't lunge her with out a jump in the ring or she get bored.

Love horses!! That's my first passion...chams are second (almost equal to first)...shhh, don't tell my husband but family is third :eek:

Debs

Deb- yeah reptiles are second too. Horses were deff. the first passion. Good luck with your jumping! This guy is actually very VERY calm. My arabs are the hot-heads. lol. And he's only 15.3 hands.

Back
Top Bottom