On this episode of keeping up with the Joneses

JoXie411

Chameleon Enthusiast
I bought a Jackson!!!! Since Mary passed and with madmartagin getting his cage upgrade, it left me with a few empty cages. I’ve been wanting a Jackson for awhile now so I thought it was finally time. Thank you @JacksJill for my new girl, it was fun playing find the chameleon this morning lol

Attachments

• B1158003-A9CB-4D32-A768-DB24610DF49E.jpeg
    B1158003-A9CB-4D32-A768-DB24610DF49E.jpeg
    303 KB · Views: 145
  • 953C7BCB-4B02-4D9A-8935-4C8561010CA5.jpeg
    953C7BCB-4B02-4D9A-8935-4C8561010CA5.jpeg
    166.3 KB · Views: 136
  • B7C38261-06FD-4FDC-BE06-B20E9B14308F.jpeg
    B7C38261-06FD-4FDC-BE06-B20E9B14308F.jpeg
    165.1 KB · Views: 134
I blame my husband he got me addicted to the game last year lol
I used to play games years ago so my son would have someon to beat here at home...but once he moved out I didn't bother anymore. My grandkids all play games...but I'm at a loss for knowing what they all are. If I want to buy them one I just ask my son which one I should get! :)

I used to play games years ago so my son would have someon to beat here at home...but once he moved out I didn't bother anymore. My grandkids all play games...but I'm at a loss for knowing what they all are. If I want to buy them one I just ask my son which one I should get! :)
Awww that was so nice of you to play games with your son. I’m sure he cherishes those memories of you guys playing games together 💜💜 we usually give our son a dead controller so he can act like he’s playing the games with us

I was hopping no one noticed lol I was actually watching tangled the other day and my husband asked me if that’s supposed to be a Chamaeleon. I told him yes as I rolled my eyes
Sooooo I JUST realized today that Pascal was Rapunzel's chameleon....the Pascal overload makes sense to me now😂 I just thought like 75% of the population liked the name lol

On topic - your girl is super cute!!

Somebody had to play games with my son...my husband had no interest in video games but did coach the soccer or baseball teams the kids were on.
Growing up we would set our computers and laptops around the house ,about 4 of them, so we could all play a game Starcraft together. Me and my cousin still talk about that like the good all days every summer going over to game and swim in the pool. I miss the 90’s 😭😭
Sooooo I JUST realized today that Pascal was Rapunzel's chameleon....the Pascal overload makes sense to me now😂 I just thought like 75% of the population liked the name lol

On topic - your girl is super cute!!
yes it’s the top name in the chameleon baby naming book 😂🤣

thank you I’m very smitten with her. She’s a doll but so hard to find in that cage 😅

Congrats! So very happy for you! 😁 She’s a little beauty!
thank you 🥰 I’ve been so scared to finally pull this trigger but I think I’m ready now

You must think you're real cool now that you have a jacksons. Don't worry, I'll get a bigger Jackson's than you and then make a Myspace page for it.
ohhh dam bring back MySpace, you going to custom your page to play jurassic Park music every time you open it? Didn’t even know we were coding back then lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom