On this episode of keeping up with the Joneses

Such a cute little dear! I love looking at photos of Jacksons
All I want to do is sit in the floor in front of her care and just stare at her. I was telling my husband last night I might be switching to keeping jecksons only. They are just so adorable 🥰🥰

this was her b4 I went to bed last night, I swear sometimes I can’t even find her in that giant cage lol C3433B18-459A-49D8-B828-E086C7F5FB98.jpeg

Yes I named her sejuani, I named her after a character in league of legends 😅” she’s an Unforgiving iceborn warmother of the winter claw, one of the most fears tribes of the freljord” ok I’m done nerding out lol
And thank you Jill does an amazing job with them
League of Legends is awesome! My fiance and I both play, though he plays far more often than I do. Cool reference, and congrats on the new baby!

That’s a very pretty stick you’ve got there. It very much resembles a chameleon.
It was quite frustrating that everytime I would try to take a pic of her right side she would lean the the left, then when I went to the left she went under the stick. I was like do you not understand your photo debut is here!!! Not going to mention the heartache I had when I couldn’t find her all morning. She’s truly one with the force

League of Legends is awesome! My fiance and I both play, though he plays far more often than I do. Cool reference, and congrats on the new baby!
Thank you!! It’s a very fun game, just not when you get agro heads in your game who won’t stop pinging every little thing. Told my husband we are going to have a league of legend theme of chameleons now lol

I was taking photos of her and noticed that it’s been a month so I thought I would update you. Her color is coming is very nice, she still scared of me when I open the cage but I think it’s getting a tiny bit better.

my weather is starting to stabilize more so I’m working on my outdoor cages for everyone, just need to make them cat proof

Two month update, she’s going great doesn’t hide as much now and allows me to take photos now. I noticed one of her horn next to her eyes is shorter then the other, witch I love because the character I named her after has horns on her hamlet and one of the horns is broken. 1D2EA0D4-7B7C-4C52-97CD-3D255C02E756.jpeg 33AF82E5-3FEF-463C-8A35-A09EC06AE69D.jpeg A3D7C190-FBCF-44B3-B129-65D2B57CD790.jpeg DE930BB4-8F62-4E47-92ED-0AECD240FF20.jpeg D6FA4BB2-61DA-418A-81A8-1B08832D18BE.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom