OMG HELP!

His ashes are going to be scattered at Kaneohe Bay, Hawaii. Rest in peace, Shoeless Joe Jackson.
9595cc5c-5b2a-44d9-892e-98251ab79846.c10.jpg

Hey I have a female vailed chameleon and she's pregnant but I see that she has an egg print on her side it's bin more than a month and she hasn't dig up anything or be at the bottom of cage she eats 14 crickets 30 mealworms 1horn worm and watered 3 times a day with a dripsytem also

Hey I have a female vailed chameleon and she's pregnant but I see that she has an egg print on her side it's bin more than a month and she hasn't dig up anything or be at the bottom of cage she eats 14 crickets 30 mealworms 1horn worm and watered 3 times a day with a dripsytem also
It's ok, thanks for offering. My chameleon was a Jackson and I understand Veiled are harder to take care of. I think I'll just wait a little while before getting another one.

Please post a thread about this, please don't hijack other's threads.

Back
Top Bottom