OMG Freaked Out!

Sorry to hear that she passed away. Happened to one of my WC mt. meru dwarf jackson in the same way. I feel for you.

First post I read this morning before heading out to back and I see the bad news. I'm so sorry for your little girl passing, at least she's not suffering anymore and she's in Chameleon Heaven.:(

yeah thanks all, i been up pretty much all night and kept checking on her and she looked like she was doing her normal sleep as best i could tell (kept lights off so she could sleep and not stress any of them out). I looked where she had been and seen nothing so looked up hoping and almost got elated that she would be basking or moving that direction. My heart stopped when she wasn't there and i started looking and she was behind the planter.

She is in no pain now though, and that is good. I get too attached to things less than a week here and feels like lost my best friend. Just kills me to think what could i done to prevent it if anything. I realise this stuff happens and it being WC more risk of issues but none the less you know the feeling, something went down on your watch. :(:confused::mad:

I also had to get a look and see what was going on with her. I am very sorry you lost her, and I can't see how you did anything wrong or could have prevented what happened. Since she was w/c she might have had a really tough time learning to eat minus her tongue.
I know just how attached we get in no time at all, I understand what you are feeling. Sorry it happened.

So sorry to hear she didn't make it =( What a terrible accident. At least she isn't suffering anymore, poor little girl. RIP <3

Back
Top Bottom