OK... How many of us have named our Chams Karma?

Kevy Baby

I am new to this board. However, in reading through, it is apparent that many of us (myself included) have been oh so creative and named our chams "Karma" (and every one of us thought we were being creative and unique :D).

So how many of you out there have have a Cham named Karma?

(BTW: we had a pair named "Karma" and "Darma")

I think its a generational thing! If you were around in the 80's with Boy George... it is the 1st thing that pops into your brain!LOL

FYI: Ours is Karma

I don't have to admit to naming one Karma, but I will admit to naming my first one "cammy" and I thought that was pretty cute.:)

No Karmas here but I'm sure there are a lot of Karma owners out there too shy to admit they have one. :p

Ha ha that is so funny :) i got my Chameleon last week.. & he has been nameless :(
Karma was the first name.. & i was ready to keep it... But he loves to swing from his plants.. so Tarzan felt right :) ha ha ha... now.. to get him a jane :p lol

Not guilty of naming any cham any of the above thankfully. After all, the name is only for your benefit...the chams couldn't care less and can't hear it anyway. You can babble whatever you want at them and they will just watch your lips move.

I like looking at an atlas of their home country and picking a place name for them.

Back
Top Bottom