Official baby Quad update thread

EEEEEEEEEEEE - look how big they are getting !! they are SO cute Laurie !! they sure grow fast- wow -
ok, if you need to put one in w/ the antelope , you can ;)

man I wasnt aware there was a line already D:, add me to the line ill deposit if i have too. They're too cute to resist

I guess there may be some hope. Annie laid another 19 eggs tonight. That is the third clutch so she better be done.

First clutch 13 eggs 12 hatched

Second clutch 15eggs due to hatch about Christmas

Third clutch 19 eggs due to hatch about 4/5 but I am hoping for hatching on 4/9 that is my birthday.

Well, now I see what's going on... You are just trying to hook ALL of us with countless baby threads with cute pictures, and you have spread the cuteness over an extended period of time...

Brilliant!!! (Thank you for doing so!!!) :D

YAY ANNIE !!! you go girl !! :D CONGRATS on your eggs Laurie and Annie :D

I told you if you leave- she will lay - :rolleyes: :p now, you need to find a way to go away, and make money appear while you gone instead of eggs ;) - then tell us all the secret :p

I guess there may be some hope. Annie laid another 19 eggs tonight. That is the third clutch so she better be done.

First clutch 13 eggs 12 hatched

Second clutch 15eggs due to hatch about Christmas

Third clutch 19 eggs due to hatch about 4/5 but I am hoping for hatching on 4/9 that is my birthday.

Yeah Annie. Wow 19! Do they look fertile? Hard to believe they can retain sperm that long!?

Fynn was going down near the laying bin when I left..so..maybe I'll have eggs again too!

Each clutch is getting bigger! Do they look smaller than the others did when laid?

Yeah Annie. Wow 19! Do they look fertile? Hard to believe they can retain sperm that long!?

Fynn was going down near the laying bin when I left..so..maybe I'll have eggs again too!

Each clutch is getting bigger! Do they look smaller than the others did when laid?

Of the 19 eggs only 14 or 15 look like they may hatch. All I can say on size is the just laid ones look tiny as I am watching the other grow. I am a lousy person to judge that.

Annie is up and seems fine. She has eaten 5 small dubia, 4 black solider fly's, her favorite food, and even a couple of the stick bugs I am still trying to get going. I misted her for a while and she drank like a sailor. I don't have favorites, but if I did, well Annie would be it.:D

YAY ANNIE !!! you go girl !! :D CONGRATS on your eggs Laurie and Annie :D

I told you if you leave- she will lay - :rolleyes: :p now, you need to find a way to go away, and make money appear while you gone instead of eggs ;) - then tell us all the secret :p

Money does not appear at this house, it always runs away really fast!:(

Looking Great Laurie,

Glad to see they are doing well and that you are enjoying them!

I am loving my little group. Soon you should have babies to love.:D:D:D:D Then you will be required to post pictures.

My last update??

The new batch of babies is hatching 7 so far. But here are a few pictures of the toddlers.:D

This is Kevin - my pole dancer
11465568324_d38310c007.jpg
[/url]

His close up
11465555574_108d2975aa.jpg
[/url]

Curly The little imp
11465650596_5e3378d4dd.jpg
[/url]

11465652456_4df4c65a53.jpg
[/url]

I only have one thing to say....AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW :D so dang cute- and sassy britches - she is a riot with her tail up like that :p, and the pole dancer- what are you teaching those babies ? I know it freezing cold in Mt, and you are board, but the picture of you pole dancing, then telling little Kevin, "now come on, do it like Mama did" :p - I so love you !!!! :D :p

Back
Top Bottom