Official baby Quad update thread

Mine are doing good, thanks. Except the tiny little guy, don't think he'll make it.
I bought a jewelry scale on ebay, it goes down to 0.1g. Mine weighed 1g, 0.8g and 0.5g when they hatched.

CUTE !!!!!!!!!! ( except the sad one- he really does looks sad :( he needs a kiss :D )
they are looking so good Laurie , I can not wait to see the next batch of pics of the kids !! I see the coil dripper- looks good :) I can not believe the colors some of those already have - SWEET !! :D

It is very cruel to have sad chameleons. :(

If there is too much cuteness in your household then do what is right and let me have some. Don't let cuteness cloud your judgement. Do what is right for those babies. ;)

It is very cruel to have sad chameleons. :(

If there is too much cuteness in your household then do what is right and let me have some. Don't let cuteness cloud your judgement. Do what is right for those babies. ;)

I want to, I really want to. The babies are just not willing to commit yet. Maybe after some of the cuteness factor wears off. But that has never happened with any of my other quads.:confused:

That sad one really does look sad-in a cute sad way:(

She was only sad as Mommy could not spend all day being a climb toy for the babies - silly little babies.

Here they are again

The brats are growing:) Now they are really big, here is the proof:

10616993364_2507cc951c.jpg
[/url]
I am such a big person

10617210213_a55d1bd780.jpg
[/url]
I never get any alone time

10057830065_6564fe23d6.jpg
[/url]
these people have me climbing the wall

I just went through the whole thread, and those little ones are so stinkin' cute it's ridiculous! I'd say have fun with them, but think you've been doing just that for a couple of months now :D

Are you going to sell any?

Thanks.

Brian Allen
[email protected]

I may have a couple left to sell but there is a long waiting line in front of you.

The babies are looking great Laurie:)

Thanks, I want all of them to grow happily.

I just went through the whole thread, and those little ones are so stinkin' cute it's ridiculous! I'd say have fun with them, but think you've been doing just that for a couple of months now :D

Busted! I enjoy my tiny tykes. I find myself starting to name some. That is a really bad sign, if , yes if, I am to ever let the tykes I have leave me.

Looking good!
You haven't named them?:eek: I don't believe it! I bet you have, maybe you haven't said it out loud yet. LOL

Back
Top Bottom