Official baby Quad update thread

They look great and bigger than I thought in comparison to the Ficus leaves. They are in great hands for sure. Look forward to them growing up!

so cute, they look like little ornaments ( I would not mind a X-Mas tree full of those :p ) can't wait to see the little "hold out" egg baby :D

They look great and bigger than I thought in comparison to the Ficus leaves. They are in great hands for sure. Look forward to them growing up!

Bobby the trees are 8 or 9 inches tall. They are not regular ficus. The babies a small, trust me.;)

so cute, they look like little ornaments ( I would not mind a X-Mas tree full of those :p ) can't wait to see the little "hold out" egg baby :D

Sorry this is OT:
Christmas ornaments shaped like baby chameleons would be so cute! Could even have some of them hanging by their tails.

Where did you buy a Quad tree??? I gotta get one of those :D. Can't wait to watch them grow.

Quad trees take a while to grow. You start with a very small plant. Then if you get the correct kind of plant, after a couple years baby quads start growing. The best you can do it get a "start of a tree" from someone who has those trees then be very patient and in a couple years you can have a baby tree. These tree are a special type of bonsai, they never get very big. You can watch mine grow.:D

Adorable! Love how they are all over that tree! :p

Thanks, they are a joy to watch. I will be posring more pictures soon.

Sorry this is OT:
Christmas ornaments shaped like baby chameleons would be so cute! Could even have some of them hanging by their tails.

Sadly lifesize baby cham ornaments would be to small to even be seen on a tree.

runaways

You aren't afraid of one escaping? Or jumping from the plant? Maybe I am overprotective. I don't let my jax about but one at a time. No way would i let my veil babies out. The way they eat, with all my escaped feeders, I would have an 11lb. cham running around.

Back
Top Bottom