odd but consistent behavior???

dom1959

not sure but i am guessing that it is not just my cham...

but my kinyogia matschiei poops in the same place so consistently
that i could literally put one square of toilet paper down and he would
not miss it!!!

anyone else have a cham like this?

I would say 4 out of 5 times my veiled will poop in the same spot.
So I guess they do have their own "restroom" XD

not sure but i am guessing that it is not just my cham...

but my kinyogia matschiei poops in the same place so consistently
that i could literally put one square of toilet paper down and he would
not miss it!!!

anyone else have a cham like this?

lucky.

my cham insists on pooping everywhere.

My boys seem to try to hold it until they walk out to their free range. Rex likes to poop half way between his cage and his trees, and George always from the vine between the first two trees.

LMAO.....ive never paid attention but judging from clean up days...mine dont care where they let it go at as long as its not by their fav chill spots

same place

There was a video on here a month or so ago, of a guy's cham going in the same spot everytime while looking as if it was sitting down. it was either a veil or panther. i can't remember but it was hilarious. maybe someone remembers.

I put an extra small black cup where I leave a dubia every day in the morning, hours later I come back the dubia is gone and he has pooped in it. LOL

I put an extra small black cup where I leave a dubia every day in the morning, hours later I come back the dubia is gone and he has pooped in it. LOL

maybe thats his way of saying this is how i feel with just one roach to eat lol

Wow, u guyz just reminded me to feed the roaches when I get home :D

Anyway, u would think at least one of my 5 chams would have some kind of
pooping manners, but no!!

Smeagol does usualy climb to the bottom of the cage so not to get it everywhere, and Squee Jr holds it until I let him out in the afternoon and
poops on the living room carpet.

Mines 9 times out of 10 will poop in the same place and is very regular. His lights go on at 7.50 and by 8.20 hes pooped :) I have time to clean it up before i start work.

Mr.Pink seems to change his spot every time I clean his cage and change things around, but he poops in the same spot for that week. Last week he was pooping right in the drainage bin we have at the bottom of the cage, which was convenient for cleanup. Hopefully he sticks to that trend this week :p

Yep! Same spot everytime!

Also, anyone's cham a "shy pooper"? If I walk in the room and he's mid-poop, he stops and somewhat glares at me till I leave... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom