Votes: 62 20.1%
  • 500-999

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • 1000-4999

Votes: 51 16.6%
  • 5000+

Votes: 30 9.7%

• Total voters
My guy Jackson decided to start being a piggy, and is now going thru about 200 large crickets a month.

I'm up to about 2k. This will significantly increase in the next couple of months as I have two clutches getting close! :eek:

I generally get 300 a month....but then I am only feeding Loki (7 month old veiled and Bowser my 1.5 year old bearded dragon) plus I have a roach colony I feed out of to

After reading some of the posts on here, I feel as if I am underfeeding my chams! (They're all kinda porky though.. especially Yuki). With 4 chams, I tend to go through around 100 crickets tops a month... 5-10 roaches, 30 grasshoppers of varying sizes and around 100 flies. All that for 4 chams! None of them are underweight either. :eek:

I might be feeding more, but it doesn't feel anywhere CLOSE to 300 or so...even if I count the other feeders as crickets!

::EDIT::
Actually, with Ryuu eating about 5-10 crickets a day, I think I have hit around 150. That will go down though in a couple of months when his growing slows!

I go through 20-30k crickets a month easy on top of breeding dubia, discoid, madagascar hissers, halloween hissers, and dwarf cave roaches in good amounts.

Personally I go through about 6000 a week at the moment. I can't even remember that far back when it was 1-99 in a month. :eek:

I order about 1000-1250 a month, some dies, but the rest goes to my only one(for now) juvenile panther. :D

We currently have twenty-six 4 month old baby veiled chameleons and we just ordered 8,000 crickets to feed them for the next 3 weeks! :eek:

I feed my two female Brevs, about 10 crickets a day, so roughly 250-350 crickets a month.

I'm guessing I feed about 250 crickets per month. I feed about the same number of dubia roaches too. Also, I feed about 100 superworms in a month. I also feed some silkworms, if I can get them. This is the total number of insects I feed all of my reptiles.
2 Panther Chameleons
3 Leachianus Geckos
3 Crested Geckos
2 Chahoua Geckos
2 Gargoyle Geckos
1 Green Tree Python (this one gets f/t mice)

Man I don't know if my guy is a slow eater. But he only goes through maybe 60-100 at most on crickets a month. Gets a horned every couple weeks and loves Isopods. Hate roaches and eats about 20 super worms a month also. There's days I think he hasn't eaten at all but he's holding good weight and is active. But crickets will be in his cage at times til they die waiting to be eaten. Haven't had silks for a bit so need to treat him to some I guess. I'm trying to morph over superworms into larvae then bettles but it seems they die off before the transformation. Any help with that would be cool.

Back
Top Bottom