Votes: 62 20.1%
  • 500-999

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • 1000-4999

Votes: 51 16.6%
  • 5000+

Votes: 30 9.7%

• Total voters
I order 1000 1/2" a month for my 5 adult larger species and about 200 1/4" a month on the 3 pygmies. Supplemented with hornworms, butterworms, superworms and some wild bugs.

I use aprox. 500 a month. I feed my veiled Rebel, a young beardie, a full grown crested gecko and three fire bellied toads. The crested only gets one or two a week because of his soft diet. My veiled also eats worms and fruits and veggies as does my beardie.

I will be attempting to breed my own crickets sometime this month. :eek:

Currently feeding about a dozen crickets a month per adult, and about 30 a month for the growing little guy.

I provide a wide range of prey choices, so that means I don't rely heavily on crickets. Even when I was breeding and had many more mouths to feed, I never had to buy thousands of crickets.

This poll would be more informative if it was worded "how many per chameleon per month"

I go through about 350-400 a month just depends on how hungry Gary is. He is about 8 months old. I also have a small Pac-Man Frog about the size of a 50 cent piece.

I buy around 200 a month for my 2 year old panther but a pretty lot die so I would think 150 get eaten a month

Now the question is, how much deadloss do yall see a month in your bins?

I always ordered 2 k a month for 2 kinyongia, but that's because I never figured iute the science and had a lot of deadloss. Eveb with weekly cleanings and daily gutloads

Now the question is, how much deadloss do yall see a month in your bins?

I always ordered 2 k a month for 2 kinyongia, but that's because I never figured iute the science and had a lot of deadloss. Eveb with weekly cleanings and daily gutloads

Not very much, in my case. I order a size smaller than I really need and by the time they reach full-grown size and start to die from age I've pretty much fed them all off. And with lots of air, food, and water I have very few individuals die before then.

Not very much, in my case. I order a size smaller than I really need and by the time they reach full-grown size and start to die from age I've pretty much fed them all off. And with lots of air, food, and water I have very few individuals die before then.

Man I wish I could get that down. No matter what I did I had huge losses

#

With 15 chams, not including rescues , adoptees, & babies i would rather not count. I don't have the time to count. I know for sure at least 1000x2 boxes a week, plus superworms, hornedworms, silkworms, mealworms, butterworms, mantis, bumblebees, fruit flies, etc... I hope the tax man doesn't read this.

I have a 9 month old Panther and I get 50/week. So roughly 200/month. He's not a big eater and never has been. Lately I'm feeding him one day on and one day off. He will eat about 10 or so on his eating day, sometimes more. If I leave crickets in his cup every day, about every other day he will not touch them. So I stopped leaving them every day and hand feed more on his feed days.

i usuly go with 150 to 200 a week for my two veileds They also like to eat 40 super worms aweek divided up among the two and i put guppies rosies and ghost shrimp in the 4'' water and i catch the chamels swimming for them every now and again.

I have one bearded dragon that gets 5+ crickets a day but 1/2 of them die before getting into her enclosure to get eaten. So i go thru like 300+ a month (including ones that died!).

Sincerely,
Miss Hiss :3

Back
Top Bottom