Not what i was told... ?

bassjunkie

I had a male veiled before, he was awesome. He sadly passed a year or 2 ago, around the age of 8.

I was recently given a chameleon by a friend's friend who was moving. They told me it was a male veiled juvenile. They also said they had him for about a year. Now that i've had him/her for a few weeks, the only thing I'm sure of is that it's not a male veiled. She doesn't have spurs, a bulge or a casque, so i'm not even sure it's a veiled. Plus a male over a year old would be bigger. S/he doesn't seem completely healthy so i'm trying to figure out what to change in her environment. Can anyone weigh in on what kind and what gender I have here?
IMG_0638.JPG

I
Is it? The head shape and tail make me think otherwise... I dont know what type but I have never seen a panther with that head shape and the tail looks different too.
I'm pretty confused as well. the base of the tail about 1/3 of the way down is really thick. and i don't know when panthers develop their colors but s/he's pretty basic green.

I'm pretty confused as well. the base of the tail about 1/3 of the way down is really thick. and i don't know when panthers develop their colors but s/he's pretty basic green.
I agree both look different. I am not the best judge I've only kept one chameleon so far and she is a she ;-)

Back
Top Bottom