Not enough threads at night

Smokey

So I'm sitting here at work(bartender) bored only seems to be a couple threads this late. Doesn't anyone stay up late. I'll check the forums till 3-4 in the morning before I goto sleep.

I feel the same way... Feels like there arent as many posts in the day as there use to be either

I bartend at a evening shift and the restaurant next door got wifi and he gave me the password.. I bring my laptop most of the time because hardly anyone comes in at 2pm-3pm.

Well its football season!!! finally!!!

I bartend at a evening shift and the restaurant next door got wifi and he gave me the password.. I bring my laptop most of the time because hardly anyone comes in at 2pm-3pm.

Well its football season!!! finally!!!

I love wifi makes things so much easier

Hey smokey
I am also usually up past 1am pst. So it seems like there are a few.
I had a question for you:
Coming home late like you do does it disturb your chameleon from sleeping? I have a job where my hours change everyday sometimes I work until 5am and sometimes I start @ 3am. Sounds like it stresses em pretty bad if you wake them up while they're sleeping.

Hey smokey
I am also usually up past 1am pst. So it seems like there are a few.
I had a question for you:
Coming home late like you do does it disturb your chameleon from sleeping? I have a job where my hours change everyday sometimes I work until 5am and sometimes I start @ 3am. Sounds like it stresses em pretty bad if you wake them up while they're sleeping.

When I get home I turn my light on in my room. It has a dimmer so it's not fully on to bother them. Turn on tv n turn off lights. They wake up just aliitle. Think it would bother them if u leave the light on for awhile

Back
Top Bottom