not a cage, not free range but... a shower?

wontbme

so i got the a-o-k from my mother to make my veileds cage the downstairs bathroom shower.
its not a tub, it's one of those walk in showers. Its about... four times the size of my cage, and much larger upwards. if you guys want exact measurements i can do that, but i was wondering if this is ok?

i was thinking of getting a night-light with heat because it's downstairs and we get some pretty brutal winters.
if it gets cold down there... i might get a heated vine. she has gone through my winters in my room, which is all the way upstairs... my room is the coldest of all rooms, but it's the basement this time, so im sure it's colder down there.
a heated blue bulb for the nights, and a heated white bulb for the day, how is this?

i want to use it because it has a built in drainage (duh :). )
and because it seems to offer good ventilation, because the shower was built by my uncle... the shower has small holes (like 4"x1') about 3 at the very top, providing good ventilation, and obviously the entrance which is also good ventilation.

also it has a sink next to it, and a bathroom. so she can use the potty and wash her hands LMFAO.

but no honestly its so that i can dump the poop in the toilet and give her water from that sink.

what do you guys think? if u want any more info please tell me

I'm a dumb _ss newb to Chams but I build hightech mechanical systems.
Unless you have a forced air system for what you are describing you will be lacking in your ventilation requirements.
Few minor tweaks and you should be good to go,for that side of it anyway
Andy

Back
Top Bottom