Nosy boraha eggs hatching !!

Some pics of the babies current group raising till abt a month old then going into individual cages feel a bit more comfortable with controlling humidity & light intensity in these bio bin style for the first few weeks also with being my first clutch it’s a bit easier to control the environment as of now.
Awwwwwwww gosh they are adorable... All the little baby faces! I can not wait to see how their colors develop!

Some pics of the babies current group raising till abt a month old then going into individual cages feel a bit more comfortable with controlling humidity & light intensity in these bio bin style for the first few weeks also with being my first clutch it’s a bit easier to control the environment as of now.
Very cute. Best wishes raising them. ❤️

28AEDD83-6C37-44F4-8313-25FE939A72CA.jpeg

Some pics from today

Attachments

• 59D57A5B-2FEC-4D22-9E62-14EB30A675E7.jpeg
    59D57A5B-2FEC-4D22-9E62-14EB30A675E7.jpeg
    195.3 KB · Views: 20
5FFC1233-1F30-4917-B077-EFBE923CC751.jpeg

Chams enjoying their individual cages. Sadly had one escape from a bio bin the other day and am currently still on the look out absolutely breaks my heart but now their all big & healthy enough to go into individual cages so blessed for that

View attachment 350923
Chams enjoying their individual cages. Sadly had one escape from a bio bin the other day and am currently still on the look out absolutely breaks my heart but now their all big & healthy enough to go into individual cages so blessed for that
Congratulations on the enclosures! And I’m sorry to hear about the escapee. I hope you find it safe and sound.

They’re all so cute!!! What UVB bulb are you using for your enclosures? Also have you decided to start supplements yet? I’m doing some research on hatchling enclosures :)

WHYYYYYYYYYY WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY this is the only Panther locale that could make me waver and get another chameleon when Beman passes. I have told myself repeatedly that I would wait until I own a house (we are thinking of moving a long distance in 3 years). BUT this is the one locale that I have not been able to get my hands on that would make me have to do some serious thinking. How high white is the sire? And of course major congrats on this I know how rare this locale is in the states. And crap now I gotta really think about my life choices. :hilarious: Also please continue to update this thread with baby pics so I can drool. lol
I still remember when you showed me one about 3 years ago. I also love the looks of the high white ones.

CCT, I sent you a PM

They’re all so cute!!! What UVB bulb are you using for your enclosures? Also have you decided to start supplements yet? I’m doing some research on hatchling enclosures :)
T5 6% and for supplements I started at one month but making sure feeders are gutloaded with a multitude of different veggies

also currently debating when to start multivitamin and what regimen as I’ve noticed with full cycle of earth pro some animals have developed form of gular edema from possibly the calcium+mg

I have been blessed with a Valentine’s Day gift the baby I lost approximately 2 weeks ago was found today he’s a lot smaller then the other but I’m absolutely astonished he survived 2 weeks in my house I thought I’d share with you guys as this is about to bring me tears of joy I can’t believe he’s alive

Back
Top Bottom