Nosy Be

Took this picture yesterday of one of my Nosy Be males. I put him in a 4'x7'x7' enclosure with three females, and he decided to show some color for the ladies. Thank goodness, the outside temps. are down today. It was in the high 90's last two day.

Last edited:
WOW!! That guy is just beautiful. How old is he? The way he looks is this his first time with the ladies?:D

I'd have to guess around a year old. He's a wild caught, that I received back in November. And yes, this is the first time I've let him loose with a few girls. He got the kid in a candy store look on his face, ( like is this really happening to me :D ) lots of bushes, plants, vines, space, and a few females floating around . He lit up and chased down a date in no time.

Thanks to all, for the kind comments.

Steve, That guy is stinking beautiful. In the pic it looks like he is saying "Thank You.":)

~Joe

I think he's happy. After spending five months in quarantine indoors. He's really stretching out his legs now that he's outdoors, and has put up some serious branch miles over the last four days.

Wow Steve, very handsome boys you have there. I am patiently waiting for my eggs to hatch (not really:rolleyes:) it's been 300 days now! Thought with all this heat they might make an appearance.

Back
Top Bottom