Nosy Be question

Sanababit

Is it normal that some true blue nosy be won't develop the yellow mouth?, mine is 7 months and still has a white mouth, or is it something that i am misisng on his diet or care?

7f25a746432784928817eb9dcdece058.jpg

fe57e4009f0489bada712a78ffc6b863.jpg

Sana

That doesn't seem like something to worry about to me. If you are really worried, I would make a post in the health clinic. Very beautiful boy, by the way. :)

Definitely nothing to worry about and normal. The yellow lip is genetic not dietary. Some "true blue" nosy be's have white lips, some have yellow. Just remember that "true blue" is an arbitrary color designation which refers to a fairly wide range of blue color. By the way, beautiful chameleon. He looks well taken care of. :)

Thanks for the advice and compliments, he is very docile and he likes me, lol, the thing is that i have seen pics of his brothers and they all have yellow lips, i guess i will wait, maybe when it gets older who knows, yellow or not he is my boy blue

Sana

My ambilobe has the corners of his mouth yellow, and the rest is white. The inside of his mouth is yellow though.

Back
Top Bottom