Repashy bug burger insect diet

Sammie618

I use repashy bug burger complete feeder incest diet which has D3 in it. My question is do I still use zoo med reptivite with D3 2x a month I use calcium every day. I believe I should still use the reptivite with the bug burger I just want to be sure.

Please note make sure it is calcium without D3 every feeding. Mix the bug burger as directed so it is a gel. Then feed to the insects. And @Gloriawood already told you that you do still need to use the reptivite with D3 2 times a month on the feeder insects.

Please note make sure it is calcium without D3 every feeding. Mix the bug burger as directed so it is a gel. Then feed to the insects. And @Gloriawood already told you that you do still need to use the reptivite with D3 2 times a month on the feeder insects.
Ok I am dusting with calcium without d3 everyday and i did mix it into a gel for the insects and i will continue to give the reptivite with D3 2x a month I just wanted to make sure I was doing it right thank you all

Welcome to the group! Stick around, 😁 and be sure to share pics of your little one sometime! I/we love pics😍
Here he is I haven't named him yet lol

Attachments

• 20231106_211954.jpg
    20231106_211954.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 21
Back
Top Bottom