No Sun Today, So I'll Stay Inside...

Decadancin

Moderatoris Americanus
Staff member
It rained all day here today, so no outside time. Zaphod decided to make the most of the day.

First a quick shower...
IMG_1855.jpg

Next a light Superworm snack...
IMG_1867.jpg

And now a leisurely stroll through the enclosure...
IMG_1879.jpg

IMG_1898.jpg

IMG_1906.jpg

There's a bunch of sun today, so if it warms up enough, hopefully he can hang outside for a bit.

Wow he is a beautiful Veild and I love the stripes on his casque!! We are lucky to have sunny days all the time and warm enough temps mostly year round to have them outside..

Lime green to near-black, brilliant yellows and startling blues . . . and a name that brings back fond memories...

No wonder he struts it so confidently!

~Bruce

Wow he is a beautiful Veild and I love the stripes on his casque!! We are lucky to have sunny days all the time and warm enough temps mostly year round to have them outside..
Yeah, usually the weather cooperates, but he made the best of it. ;)

He is a beautiful beast!
Thanks! I love my boy. :)

you have a really gorgeous boy there! xx:)
Thanks for the compliment!

Lime green to near-black, brilliant yellows and startling blues . . . and a name that brings back fond memories...

No wonder he struts it so confidently!

~Bruce

I usually miss the colors once I go to get the camera. He either hides behind a vine or turns drab green just to make me mad. :mad:
Thanks for the kind words! :)

So you could have taken him out and held an umbrella for him. He could have seen the world while sitting on your head.:)

Last edited:
So you could have taken him out and held an umbrella for him. He could have seen the world while sitting on your head.:)
He He, the other day we went outside for some sun, and about 10 minutes in some sea fog rolled in and blocked out everything :(. He just looked at me like "You know without the big glowing heat lamp this isn't as much fun :p." (P.S... his claws are getting too long and sharp. I don't need any more scalp aeration :rolleyes:.)

I agree with Laurie! Haha! He's looking as handsome as ever. Love that little one! :)
Thanks for the kind words!

A few Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters will brighten any day.
Trace, you know that's my motto!!! ;) (especially on the weekend! :D)

Veileds do not get the recognition they deserve, you have one very handsome boy!
He has a serious casque on him as well

I have to agree! They are such amazing animals. I guess their popularity as a "first" chameleon can detract from their "value" but I just love them! :) I'm so glad he is my first chameleon :D. Thanks for the compliment! ;)

Back
Top Bottom