No sleep tonight

Sir Spiral Tail

I get my baby Ambanja tomorrow morning...I have been going crazy...work won't end, i won't sleep, i know this feeling all too well...I imagine when i start getting eggs, there will be whole 6 month periods without sleep...aaaarg!:eek:

I get my baby boy today...

The doorbell rang at 8am, I rushed out of bed, threw on a pair of pants, ran to the door, to find sitting there waiting for me, a box with.....my crickets i ordered....:(:mad::(:mad::( Freakin Fedex getting my hopes up...COME ON UPS!!!

I will keep you posted!;)

You did more than I would have done... I would have skipped the pants part

HA HA HA!! .....and here I thought I was the only one poorly dressed when the delivery person came! :rolleyes::D

As many times as I've had stuff delivered (that I wanted to get), I still am on pins and needles every time. It's like Christmas!

Good luck with your delivery and pictures of such deliveries are always welcomed.

Is he there yet?

How bout now?

Just thought I would add on to the anxiety :p;)

Can't wait to see pictures I know your Ambanja baby is gonna be spectacular!

What kind of baby are you expecting?
I just got my baby ambanja!
HA HA HA!! .....and here I thought I was the only one poorly dressed when the delivery person came! :rolleyes::D

As many times as I've had stuff delivered (that I wanted to get), I still am on pins and needles every time. It's like Christmas!

Good luck with your delivery and pictures of such deliveries are always welcomed.
Pictures have arrived!
You did more than I would have done... I would have skipped the pants part
I don't think the delivery man wanted to see all the hair i have to offer...

Attachments

• 227.jpg
    227.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 116
  • 226.jpg
    226.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 126
  • 221.jpg
    221.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 223.JPG
    223.JPG
    221.2 KB · Views: 102
  • 224.JPG
    224.JPG
    234.8 KB · Views: 71
I know that wait anxiety from when I waited for my blue bar to arrive to me. That's part of the fun of owning the chams and getting new ones. Congrats on your new arrival he is adorable, now time to choose a name!

I know that wait anxiety from when I waited for my blue bar to arrive to me. That's part of the fun of owning the chams and getting new ones. Congrats on your new arrival he is adorable, now time to choose a name!

That's what I am working on now...I use music as my theme...
right now I am between Caspa, Imagine, Spor, Toasty, or Kaori...Kaori is a japanese female name, but it's also the name of a nasty new track from spor...

Back
Top Bottom