Nighthawk/Nightcrawler Baby Boy

Synapse

Little bugger made it here 2 hours late yesterday and nearly gave me a heart-attack. He has settled in nicely and seems very friendly because he willingly crawled onto my finger today. He is my little gem... haven't decided what to name him though. Shout out to Chuck G for being the man! :cool:

dsc2283a.jpg

dsc2284.jpg

Didn't wanna bug him too much by taking too many pictures on his first day with me. Will take more and post them tomorrow when I get the chance.

Thinking of names... Was thinking Sinbad or Alister? What do you guys think? :cool:

Awesome looking cham, I am definitely getting a panther for the next one. Though I have caught the crested gecko bug, they are just so easy to care for :p

Little bugger made it here 2 hours late yesterday and nearly gave me a heart-attack. He has settled in nicely and seems very friendly because he willingly crawled onto my finger today. He is my little gem... haven't decided what to name him though. Shout out to Chuck G for being the man! :cool:

Didn't wanna bug him too much by taking too many pictures on his first day with me. Will take more and post them tomorrow when I get the chance.

Thinking of names... Was thinking Sinbad or Alister? What do you guys think? :cool:

Congrats he looks great! I hate those late deliveries, I now get all my "special deliveries" at my office. priority always gets there by 9:30am;)

Awesome looking cham, I am definitely getting a panther for the next one. Though I have caught the crested gecko bug, they are just so easy to care for :p

I caught that bug as well...I am up to 8 100% pinners:eek:

Very nice and coloring up even after a stressfull day! I look forward to watching him grow!

Congrats!! I am super jealous!! I am over excited about getting my next one!! Due to the weather being so cold though I am thinking of waiting until spring...and just work on my reptile room... :( Post LOTS of pics so I can live vicariously through you!!!! Please!!

:D Thank you guys! The little guy and I appreciate the kind words very much.

I was taking some more pictures before my battery died.

Here are a few shots in sequence.

dsc2308xd.jpg

dsc2309x.jpg

dsc2310m.jpg

dsc2311i.jpg

More to come! Stay tuned.

Back
Top Bottom