nice veiled cham pics, now I want a jacksons!

ChamSky

My male veiled cham is doing great, got him in march at an expo. Hes still eating good and is even drinking out of the cantina. He gets pissy when we take him out but after a minute he calms down.
If we feed him every other day, the second day he will start scratching at the cage door like 'umm hello hungry over here, feed me' its the cutest thing
I definitely got the cham bug.
I think having a male Jacksons (T. jacksonii) would be awesome and since we have a mist king it can do both cages. BUT I'm concerned about electricity consumption with having two double heat lamps and two uvb (and probably another cantina) going. Choooiccesss

Anyway here's my handsome boy hanging out.

I live in an apartment and I haven't noticed a huge increase in electricity expense since I've purchased my chams. As well as having some bearded dragons too.
Yes electricy bill doesn't go very high. Especially with just 2 chameleons. Well for me :) I own lots of reptiles and light bills is my least expense

Thanks for the input! That's just fuel for the fire haha
Because I know that's the first thing my other half will complain about since he pays the electric bill ^^;

But when he sees you happy with your chams priceless

He just sighs and shakes his head and calls me an animal freak xD we have 2 dogs, fish, and 7 parrots plus the cham. NEED MORE. I always grew up owning lots of animals. I don't expect him to understand as much. I'm really good at sneaking things home though ;)

He just sighs and shakes his head and calls me an animal freak xD we have 2 dogs, fish, and 7 parrots plus the cham. NEED MORE. I always grew up owning lots of animals. I don't expect him to understand as much. I'm really good at sneaking things home though ;)

You and I are in the same boat! :rolleyes:
My husband is NOT an animal person! I have a bearded dragon, my Panthers Cham, 2 dogs(a boxer and an English Bulldog puppy that I have ALWAYS wanted), 2 cats and 2 fish. He HATES reptiles, especially snakes(which I would love to have). So, I got my beardie when he was deployed! And then I got the veiled while he was still gone. Hehe. He wasn't too upset. When we moved and I had to give up my veiled, I didn't want to stress him out from the move as we were going to have to be in a hotel for like 3 weeks and found him a really good home. After we were here a few months he was totally fine with my getting my Panthers. He's not a fan, but he know that it's who I am!! :p

Back
Top Bottom