Michand519

I have done research for years before getting my first chameleon yesterday. She is what seems to be very small, maybe 1-2 months. I was told it’s best to keep her in a small enclosure until she’s a little bigger to be able to monitor her better. Is this correct information? She’s eating 3-5 small crickets daily and I did introduce to greens today. I am adding liquid calcium to her misting bottle.

I have done research for years before getting my first chameleon yesterday. She is what seems to be very small, maybe 1-2 months. I was told it’s best to keep her in a small enclosure until she’s a little bigger to be able to monitor her better. Is this correct information? She’s eating 3-5 small crickets daily and I did introduce to greens today. I am adding liquid calcium to her misting bottle.
I would not add calcium to her misting bottle. What size is she? What kind of chameleon is she?
3-5 crickets is not nearly enough. She should be eating a dozen or 2....depending on her size you may want fruit flies too...
At 2 months I put my babies into their 2x2x4 enclosure, but beforee2 months I had them in their baby bins.
A feeder run is best to monitor how many feeders, but I kinda need more details to be able to help better.
I wouldnt feed my chameleon greens. Instead I would feed the insects greens and then feed off the insects to the chameleon.

I would not add calcium to her misting bottle. What size is she? What kind of chameleon is she?
3-5 crickets is not nearly enough. She should be eating a dozen or 2....depending on her size you may want fruit flies too...
At 2 months I put my babies into their 2x2x4 enclosure, but beforee2 months I had them in their baby bins.
A feeder run is best to monitor how many feeders, but I kinda need more details to be able to help better.
I wouldnt feed my chameleon greens. Instead I would feed the insects greens and then feed off the insects to the chameleon.
This is the exact reason I joined this group. Thank you for your information!!!

Back
Top Bottom