New Zoo Med Chameleon Poster

Thanks for the info!!!! I have been looking/wanting to find a poster like that!!!!!
I just ordered mine!!! :)

I have mine on order, thanks. I am getting lots of cool stuff, the poster, the cham tape dispenser. Keep it coming, i love my chammie stuff.

Mine arrived today. I had one other poster from an Asian source however I had issues with access to the web site and giving them my credit card numbers and other sensitive ID.

Is the poster as nice as it looks? I am going to hang mine it the cham room. I have "15 chameleons" in there now and no one seems to care.

Is the poster as nice as it looks? I am going to hang mine it the cham room. I have "15 chameleons" in there now and no one seems to care.

I think it's a good poster! They have got two Quadricornis supbspecies however they are missing Trioceros quadricornis eisentrauti:D.

World of Chameleons Poster from Zoomed

Hey guys!! I know its been awhile since I have been on here. I just wanted to share this awesome poster I found today.

http://zoomed.com/ecom/ProductDetail.php?id=668&category=2

It was only 7.95+ shipping and I have never seen this poster anywhere else!
I searched ebay and amazon to see if I could find it cheaper somewhere but no luck. But I figured at 14.00 total its totally worth it. Plus I am a huge zoomed fan (except for the habba mister)
Hopefully a couple people are as excited about finding this as I was.:D

Hey guys!! I know its been awhile since I have been on here. I just wanted to share this awesome poster I found today.

http://zoomed.com/ecom/ProductDetail.php?id=668&category=2

It was only 7.95+ shipping and I have never seen this poster anywhere else!
I searched ebay and amazon to see if I could find it cheaper somewhere but no luck. But I figured at 14.00 total its totally worth it. Plus I am a huge zoomed fan (except for the habba mister)
Hopefully a couple people are as excited about finding this as I was.:D

Dude did you even read this thread!!! This is the poster I posted on the first post. Do not troll!

Yes..Thanks Chris!! I made my thread yesterday. (first time I posted in awhile) and The next thing I knew my thread disappeared... And here it is.. Sorry if you thought I was "trolling". I don't even know what that is..lol.. Super excited about my poster coming. Glad other people had seen it on there too!!! Happy Chaming!!

I believe their post (a new thread) was merged with this one as it was on the same topic. Either way, there is no need to get abrasive over it.

Chris

LOL just seemed someone was not reading the thread or was trying to ghost me. I was not aware of the above merge I apologize to the poster. Let me know the post was merged that abrasiveness won't happen. I have got olive oil a well known cure for abrasive situations.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom