new veiled is a pig and eats like a champ! pics

ChamSky

I just got my cham, a 2 1/2 yr old proven breeder male. I take him out every morning and put him on a bird playstand (the wood is big and gnarly so my parrots are afraid of it) so now its a cham stand hahah I feed him either from my hand or on the stand (for slower moving bugs)

This guy eats everything! Roaches, crickets, supers, hornworms
Got a couple action shots of him eating.
He was weary of the hormworms at first so I fed him superworms to get him stimulated then he took the hornworms no problem. He's just got a little shed left over on his face that I'm going to help him get rid of

Hornworm is like noooooo!

hornworm is lunch

love the tongue shots. i should try this. My guy isn't AS friendly, but he wasn't handled at all before i got him, he still getting use to it and would rather be in his cage lol

love the tongue shots. i should try this. My guy isn't AS friendly, but he wasn't handled at all before i got him, he still getting use to it and would rather be in his cage lol

He seems to REALLY like the bird tree. Maybe getting one of those would help. He can climb and chill while being in a safe spot, we always feed him by hand on the tree that way we know what hes eating so we aren't wasting food (and for his sake) when we bring him back to the cage he does crawl as fast he can to go back in lol

Back
Top Bottom