New to these forums

Snail Tail

Hello everyone!

I have been reading from this forum for quite a while, and finally thought i take the 5 minutes to register so that I may post. I see I know alot of you from other forums, but as for the rest of you, I just wanted to introduce myself and give a friendly hello. While I am new to these forums, I am not that new to chameleons, but theres always plenty more to learn about anything, especially chameleons. I have been keeping chameleons since I was 11 years old. I have worked with several species, but panthers seem to be my favorite, for now anyway. I currently work with a breeding group of 35+, and growing. Hopefully I will be posting here alot more, and I will get to know alot of other chameleon keepers alot better. Have a great night everyone. :D

Adam Weglarz.
Snail Tail Inc.

Last edited:
Hello Adam,

Welcome to the forums! Aren't you the owner of Ank Inc. as well? Or, is this a name change for your business?

Heika

Yes, actually I am. I decided to change my name since we are somewhat straying away from the ankaramy locale. We still keep some, but they are not our primary locale anymore.

Adam.
Snail Tail Inc.

Back
Top Bottom