New To Site:)

ScaredyCatAsh

Hi, I'm new to this site and thought I would introduce myself:) I love this site it has been very informative and there are a lot of experienced keepers here. I have a good amount of experience with keeping veiled chameleons. At my bf's pet store we have had veileds pretty much all year long and at one point I kept a female for myself and breed her and learned a lot about them. I finally felt enough confidence to move on to a bit of a tougher chameleon to keep so I recently bought 1.2 Sambava Panther chameleons from ChameleonsNorthWest.com and I loooove them! They are so cute I can't take my eyes off them. So by joining I hope to learn all I can so that I can be the best owner to them that I can be.

nice to meet ya! Sounds like you already have way more experience with Chams than me! But there are wonderful people here who are very helpful and knowledgeable! They sure have helped me feel comfortable with looking after my little guy!

hi,

I've only had my first baby ambilobi for 3 days now. so you clearly have more experiance then me.

but welcome. :D

Harry

Welcome, and yes- looks like you're the most experienced noob ever!
(and I mean noob in the nicest possible way)

But to be completely honest, I'm more interested in your avatar, are they yours? If they are, they're stunning, and I'm jealous!

Ya they are mine :) I'm into breeding boas so I have 24.35 boa constictor and they are two of my many beauties :) They are my first love lol!

NewSnakes022.jpg

NewSnakes039.jpg

Oh my god, that is my dream snake
more specifically, this is my dream snake
DSCN9873.highlight.jpg

But to be completely honest, I certainly wouldn't be picky. lol

Ooh! lovely stripe on that first one! Well you clearly know what you're doing, they're gorgeous!

Oh yes very nice. That looks like a Burke line Lipstick Sunglow. They are pretty nice and pricey to lol. I would love to get into the genetics on that guy haha but it would seem like Im rambling if you didnt understand it. It took me a good 6-8 months to learn the different strains of the boa morphs and what works with what and what doesnt work. Boas are awesome snakes and for a big snake very docile :)

I would enjoy getting a snake if the people living with me didn't hate them! Welcome!!!

haha, ya i had to wait till i moved out to get all mine my mom was scared to death of them hah. Thank you all for the welcomes :)

i'll try to get some pictures of them sometime soon. I want to take pix as they grow to see the color change :p should b cool.

Hey welcome to the forum. You sure started out well, Northwest Chameleons has great chams.
How much space does it take for all your snakes?? I know boas can get largeeeeeeeee. Beautiful snakes.

Back
Top Bottom