New Specialized Website

FL Chams

Established Member
Site Sponsor
Hey ya'll!!!

Just wanted to give you all a heads up of a new specialized Veiled Chameleon Website we're doing in addition to FL Chams. I've got a lot of new premium veiled breeders we'll be rolling out and morphs as well. I'll be adding to it often to keep improving it.

Check it out at www.veiledchameleon.com

sweet..how often will it be updated, as the stndard site either sells out waaaay to fast :D, or its just never updated to whats available..

love it!!:D

We'll be updating as soon as we get pics taken that we want. As far as FL Chams goes what's available we have up on the website. If it's not it's sold out. We always have Veileds, Jackson's and Panther Chameleons available all year. We never run out of our veileds or panther chameleons. We've got a lot of panther chameleons hatching and will update as soon as they're sellable.

Great new site Mike! Glad to hear from you again, seems like it's been awhile, at least for me lol!

Thanks for the feed back. We're going to keep plugging away at this. The cartoon logo aspect was just to do something different than the norm. It's a perfect beginner chameleon so adding a beginner level feel to it. We're really excited about the direction we're going to go with it. It's already doing very well!!

Back
Top Bottom